Keltishly's Builder Application

IGN and past IGN’s: Keltishly, past IGN was ReillyTK

Timezone: Central

Can you use Teamspeak or Discord (State one or both): Discord, Keltishly#8875

How long have you played MunchyMC?: not very long but I am fascinated with its vibe

Can you use World Edit or Voxel (State one or both): world edit

Describe your build specialty (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.): terraforming

Describe yourself: i’m 15, I enjoy video games, I do have a life outside of minecraft but can devote serious time if needed, I have never been a staff and or a builder on a server before so I would like a rundown and I hope this is good enough. Built form scratch btw.

**Portfolio (Builds you’ve made with pictures):

1 Like

+0.2145
I like your terraforming but maybe try to upload more than just one built, and are you sure you don’t know how to use Voxel? You can study Voxel by just watching some Youtube video and Voxel will help improve your terraforming skills a lot and will be much easier for you to built.
Good Luck.
-Cactusflipz :cactus:

1 Like

I like your terraforming but you will need more that that in order to be builder build structures organics etc

2 Likes

Thanks for the feedback, but the thing about voxel is that you need to use it on a Bukkit sever which is the problem for me because I do not how to port forward… although I understand how to use it.

You can just build on builder’s refuge

+.25
Nice terraforming, but not much else besides that. We want to see some buildings or features as well.

+0.2
-The terraforming is good! but add structers!
Don’t just add trees and it!

Lmao these aren’t even builds, you literally just built a tree with pink wool and did //copy then spammed //paste a few times.:joy: In any case though, I’m glad to see you’re giving MunchyMC a try but I highly doubt you’ll get the Builder rank as of now.

1 Like

you don’t need to be a douche, I understand that I need to improve my building skills which I am working on. if you don’t have anything nice to say don’t say anything at all. I am currently working on a few builds at the moment which will hopefully make me qualify as a builder.

1 Like

Seems like you cant take constructive criticism well, something you need as a builder

Hey @Keltishly
thanks for applying! Sadly, I don’t think the protfolio provided really shows us a lot about your building qualities so I will have to deny your application. You may apply again in the future with more builds (maybe also some structures).