Kalex31's Staff application - December 2020

Prerequisite checklist:

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?: yes

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?: yes

- Do you have TeamSpeak3 and Discord downloaded and are competent with them?: yes

Application

IGN: Kalex31

Timezone: UTC+1

Languages spoken: French, English, Mandarin.

Server(s) you are interested in moderating: Prison.

How active can you be per week?

I can be active around 5hours a day during weekdays and around 7-8 hours a day on weekends.

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so, please describe your side of story:

I have been auto-banned on kit by the old anticheat, they were obviously false bans. I have never cheated in any video games.

Have you applied for this role before? If so, please explain the steps you have taken to improve as an applicant since your last application:

This is my first application on MunchyMC.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?

People know me for being a prison helper. As a Recruit I try to help anyone that is in need and make it easier for players to reach a mod or an admin if they need them.

Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply?

I have been Recruit for over 10 months and I actually like helping people. More than a Recruit, I am also a prison player, I enjoy the staff team and especially the prison team as I am friend with most of them. They are definitely my motivation to apply, working in a team with those people…

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), how would you rate your knowledge on moderating a community?

I would give myself a 9. Few of my friends are staff on the server and being around them while playing on the server helped me a lot with moderating the prison chat for the past 10 months. But I believe that there are few things that I need to improve on.

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), what would you rate your knowledge on Minecraft hacks and cheats, including finding and identifying cheaters?

I would evaluate myself as a 7. I know the basic hacks on prison like flying, x-raying, killaura… But I’m not experienced with anticheats.

Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:

X-rayer

Reach hacker 1

Killaura

Reach hacker 2

Speed hacker

23 Likes

Amazing job on you’re application, and wish the best of luck to you. You are very active within’ the community, (At-least that I know of, or have seen), and would love to see you with a purple user. Although, I did see a few grammar issues, (READ BELOW), and again, best of luck. :snowman:

+0.5 From me.

(EDIT: Didn’t read that English was not you’re first language, so I had made a mistake. Anyways, best of luck, and amazing job!)

(Now +1 from me.)

1 Like

+1 very nice person and active on Prison! Always helpful in-game and I personally think she would make a fantastic mod!

Good luck! :smiley:

3 Likes

+1 I believe Kalex would be beneficial to have on the staff team. She has been a Helper in Prison for quite a while now and from personal experiences, I believe that’s she’s ready for this position. I’ve seen her many times helping other players within the prison server. Kalex is one of the friendliest people I have met within MunchyMC itself and she can be serious when she needs to be. Hope to see your name in purple!

3 Likes

Hey, I don’t know if she’s mentioned this in her application or not which explains this response. Her first language isn’t English, which means there’s a good chance she would have some issues with her grammar.

However, +1. Kalex has been a loyal member towards the Prison Community ever since her promotion to Recruit. She spends multiple hours on the server and while doing so she try’s to do her job amazingly. Hands down, has to be one of the best picks for the staff season based off her contribution towards Prison. Best of luck Rat31! :heart:

6 Likes

Ah, that explains a-lot. I don’t believe I have seen them online however, it might just be cause of different timezones, or just me not being on that server. Thanks for helping me see this. :slight_smile: I’d think they are an amazing person though, cause of the comments on her.

1 Like

Pr… Prison… :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting:

+1 for Kulex UwU

2 Likes

You literally made a grammatical error and spelt doubt wrong.

1 Like

hes not the one applying

1 Like

I don’t care, he’s talking about being some smart 15 year old when his own response contradicts him.

1 Like

It becomes harder when you speak 3 different languages, friend.

+1 kalex is very nice just not to me

2 Likes

+1

this rats been helper on prison for a while, i think it’s about time for an upgrade :flushed: good luck ratex!

2 Likes

+1. You´re always on prison whether you are afk or not and you are very nice to everyone. I do think that you are mature enough to be staff and you really deserve it. :)

+1

Reasoning:

• kale chips
1 Like

+1
Extremely active helper on Prison, always helps me out when I forget how to play prison. Also taught me how to potpvp and not quickdrop! :slight_smile:

祝你好运!

2 Likes

+1 active, friendly and helped me a lot with different things last map.

1 Like

Kalex~ (+1 nice :grin:)

1 Like

kalex is a girl so i think she should get accepted thx
+1

2 Likes

+.98
Kind, active, friendly, very familiar with the prison gamemode and community.

Not a +1 bc 6 souped :sunglasses::rat:

2 Likes

KPOP31 YES +31

why does it keep saying body unclear ;(

3 Likes