Kacperboyy55's Event Team Application

IGN and past IGN’s:

kacperboy55

Timezone:

GMT +1 ( Great British Time Zone )

How often can you host events:

I will host event’s which could probably take about an hour to end just to make it exciting.

Monday: 17:00 - 19:30 = 2:30 Hours + of hosting events. (MAX)
Tuesday: 17:00 - 19:30 = 2:30 Hours + of hosting events. (MAX)
Wednesday: 16:30 - 19:00 = 2:30 Hours + of hosting events. (MAX)
Thursday: 16:15 - 19:00 = 2:45 Hours + of hosting events. (MAX)
Friday: 16:15 - 22:30 = 5 Hours of hosting events (MAX)
Saturday: 13:15 - 20:30 = 7:15 Hours of hosting events (MAX)
Sunday: 17:15 - 20:00 = 2:45 Hours of hosting events (MAX)

What sets you apart from other applicants:

Knowledge:
I probably know more about hosting events that other applicants due to the fact I have watched videos
Of people doing it, I have done it before on my server ( Max Players 24 ) and I have seen other members
Of the Event team doing their job and how they do it. I have also got lost of advice from other members
And staff in the community which improved my knowledge even more. I also got some tips of
lots of websites and other forums on commands and knowledge that is important and will help me if
I was every going to get the job and receive the opportunity to have the job as an Event Staff. I study
A lot about this job and get the point of it.

I am 14 years old which might be young but is most likely older than other Applicant’s age and it’s an age
Where I know how to do stuff. I and understand the punishment’s and I take the blame and am always
Trustful. My age is also good because I learn faster and with a better output of that learning. I never
Lie and never cover up someone when they are doing/did something bad in the community.

Organized:
From many acts and teaching sessions, I am very ready for the job of an Event Staff. I am knowledgeable
Of the commands and when to do them. I know how to speak with members. I know what it allowed
To be done as an Event Staff. I am able to explain everything I do and I do it quickly and understandingly.
I am able to do the job quickly and responsibly and do it as it’s supposed to be done.

Communication:
I talk in chat to people most of the time and I really like it. I have talked to many members and over
The time I have made loads of friends from that. I am active most of the times and answers questioned
when they are needed to be answered. I would do event’s whenever people want some to be hosted. I am very fast at writing
and almost never misspell something. But I do sometimes make spelling mistakes.
But it is very rare for me to do that, but everyone makes mistakes sometimes.
I am a nice guy in chat and I am always friendly to everyone no matter what.

Knowledge of commands:
/skit create - Creates a kit with everything that you currently have in your inventory and potion effects?
Example: /skit create PvPGod
/skit apply (player’s name) (radius of effect) - Gives the kit to specific players either in a radius or by IGN.
Example: /skit apply PvPGod 1
/eventtpall - Sends a tp request to everyone on KitPvP which they then have a choice either to /accept or just leave it and not join the event
/eventkick - Kicks the player from the Event
Example: /eventkick BadBoyHalo
/eventtphere - Sends a tp request to a specific player not anyone else.
Example: /eventtphere BadBoyHalo
/broadcast - Brodcast is a command where you write a message which will pop up in chat to everyone as a special speech
Example: /broadcast Hosting a Parkour event, 1’st person to win gets 1 day of Elite Rank
/togglepvp - Toggles the Pvp Statues to either on or off. This is if you want to let people kill each other or no.
Example: /togglepvp
/host - Opens an Event Gui where it shows ready Events you can host.

Friendship:
Most people on the server like me :slight_smile:

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member:

Members:
Whilst I am very active on the server and very interactive in chat whilst being happy I probably make other people happy.
I would always help and makes things exciting and making sure I have helped them with everything and made them have a
good time every day they come on the server which this would result in the server increasing players
into the server due whilst the person which I helped in the beginning advertised the server as an exciting
well staffed community where you can play loads of fun games and have fun with the members.

Joy:
Whilst I will be on for very long I will be able to host loads of events and host them good. I would work with
over Event Staff to make it the best possible place in the community. During the event’s most of the people
which were part of the events are getting even more excited with the server and getting more joyful
whilst playing. This would increase everyone’s fun and happiness and fun level.

Activity:
As you can see by my timetable I am almost pretty sure I am the most active which is not only good
for the players but the Higher Up’s :). Whilst I am so active I am able to host many event’s whenever
people want me to which gets everyone active and happier.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive:

An Event Team member ( 82602IsBack ) hosted an event when I asked him for one. I really loved it and
it was a very fun event. It was very interesting and involving. He always added the fun level up and gave
a good impression of him being the Event Staff. He added cool effects and upped the level up as everyone
was playing the event was getting more Hyped, everyone enjoyed it and I was really happy of him actually
taking a look at my request.

Anything else you would like to add:
I am a 14-year-old History fan. I don’t have a girlfriend but I think I might have one soon.
I play loads of games with loads of different people from different countries.
I have visited and traveled loads to France, Holland, Spain and was born in Poland, I am also soon going to Brazil For 3 weeks for a little visit. I have a family of 6 people and a big house in Uk. In school, I am mostly acting like a nerd whilst I’m really willing to pass my GCSE’s. I love learning History, Art, Wood Tech, English and Maths. I mostly listen to music or play games such as Minecraft, Garry’s mod and GTA 5 in my spare time. But I also enjoy Singing from time to time. I love meeting new people and getting to know them over the time. I may consider Myself a decently paid boy ( xD ) by the looks of my eyes so I don’t complain. I have loads of friends and “Fans” ( I do Instagram ) I hate football ( UK ) which people say it’s weird but I’m really not into it, I think It’s weird running around sweating in front of people kicking a ball from time to time trying to score it into A goal to then later probably get punched/kicked as an “accident”. Not really my type of sport. But I do Love Ping Pong ( Not a popular opinion but I love it anyway ) I have never in my life really gotten in trouble By my parents or the police. I may consider myself in danger though whilst the street I live on has recently received many illegal actions including murder ( I’m moving house in 5 months but I’m still scarred )

Hope you had a “good” time reading my application :smiley::+1::heart::heart:

(1)Edit: Added bolded questions
(2)Edit:
Added to question “What sets you apart from other applicants”
Added to question “What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member”
(3)Edit:
Added to question “Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive”
Added to question “How often can you host events”
Added to question “Anything else you would like to add”
(4)Edit:
Added to question “What sets you apart from other applicants”

1 Like

Hey @kacperboy55! Here’s what I think about your application.

• Try to BOLD your questions.
  • Application is hard to read. There are some grammar and spelling mistakes in your application.

Try to elaborate on this question. There are a couple things that don’t needed to be added in your answer.

You didn’t answer this question correctly. It’s asking if you have had any experience with Event Members doing these things. Try using the example to help.

This is just a little confusing. I know military time but the extra added after is a bit confusing.

Overall, It’s going be a -1 from me. Good Luck!

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback. But I’m not sure how it is possible I spelt something wrong when I used a spell checker. But ok. I’ll eddit the application and make it better. Thanks for the help.

Updated Application

Hi Kacper!
Here’s what I think:
-Try to evaluate some of your answers more! Add some more detail!
-Whenever you edit, put reasons why you edited!
-I don’t know what happened… but your last sentence seems a little silly lol
Anyways, I wish you the best of luck!

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback, the last text was suppose to say why I updated the my application but I accidentaly
forgot to do it as well whilst I had to leave my computer for 5 minutes and when I came back I thought I already had the text ready but no. I will now change it and update it so it has larger and more acceptible answeres.

Thanks Funny for the Support,
Have a good night/day

Eddit: I have no clue what I ment by that sorry

Updated

I think he should become an Event Member, he is a great person! Extremely active and lots more! I support this Application! 1+ from me!

1 Like

Thanks!

If you edit your application, make sure you write at the bottom why you edited it.

Ex. EDIT: I changed the questions to bold.

1 Like