Jwiky Media Application

Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmL83CbFgJOPEdZ_249CNlw

Number of subs: 1900

Average number of views per vid: Around 500 views

How long you have been creating content for Munchy or other servers: I have been creating content on minecraft for almost a year now. I have made a video on munchy before as well.

Servers for which you have created content: Hypixel, eventpvp and jaylanevents

What do you feel would make you a good candidate for Media on MunchyMC?
I play on your server alot (the past few weeks I haven’t since I had GCSE mocks) and I am a respected member of the community. If I were to get media rank then I would be able to make frequent content here that my fans would love to see. If you need any more information then let me know.

3 Likes

Seems like you only have 1 video from MunchyMC on your channel and that was uploaded 6 months ago. I’d recommand recording more videos on Munchy so we can see more of you.

1 Like

Hello! As @boriswoop says, you only have one Munchy video on your channel and it was uploaded a long time ago. Try becoming more of an active Munchy YouTuber and you’ll have no problem!!!

1 Like

Hello!

I feel like your channel has amazing content and you are a very nice person and meet most of the requirements! However, as others have said, you only have one video on MunchyMC which was posted about 6 months ago. I recommend adding more Munchy content!

For now, I will give you a +0.

Good luck! :smiley:

I wish to see more munchymc content on your channel sorry I have to give this a +0

1 Like

That is fine. I will be sure to make more munchy content. I’m gonna make one right now! Thankyou all for making this amazing server possible.

2 Likes

As everyone else is saying I don’t really see much munchy related content posted on your account.

+0

1 Like

So basically…

What everyone said

HAVE A NICE DAY!!

1 Like

Hey @Jwiky

As @boriswoop <———(qt) said you only have 1 video on munchy, I would get some more first. Good luck!!!

1 Like

I feel like you should’ve made more munchy content before applying for media rank, so for now until that changes it’s going to be a +0 from me, although you do have a good view count as well as good subscriber count.

As the others said, put more MunchyMC content into your channel, and then you should be good to go!
Good luck and I can’t wait to see some of your upcoming MunchyMC content! :smile:

1 Like

Hey! We’re going to deny your application this time around. We feel your current activity and content creation is not close enough to the requirements to be accepted yet. If you have any questions, please feel free to message me on discord. ( NoEffortName#7860 )

Please wait 1 month before reapplying

1 Like