Jqkke's Staff Application

Prerequisite checklist:

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:

Yes, you can click here to see my profile.

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:

Yes, I use OBS.

- Do you have TeamSpeak3 and Discord downloaded and are competent with them?:

Yes, I have TeamSpeak3 and Discord downloaded and I use them frequently.

Application

IGN:

Jqkke, my past IGNs can be found here

Timezone:

PST

Languages spoken:

English

Server(s) you are interested in moderating:

KitPvP and Woolwars

How active can you be per week?

Unfortunately, school season has arrived and my schedule has changed, here is my schedule:

Sunday: 10:00AM - 11:30PM

Monday: 2:55PM - 11:30PM

Tuesday: 2:55PM - 11:30PM

Wednesday: 12:00PM - 11:30PM

Thursday: 2:50PM - 11:00PM

Friday: 2:55PM - 12:30AM

Saturday: 9:00AM - 12:45AM

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so, please describe your side of story:

Yes, I have 4 Ares (anticheat) bans. I believe all of them are from constantly critting a player out. I have most definitely learned from these past punishments and resulted into a ban, in which I had to appeal multiple times.

Any other bans or mutes I have are mostly jokes from moderators.

Have you applied for this role before? If so, please explain the steps you have taken to improve as an applicant since your last application:

Yes, this is my second application for staff. I have dedicated most of my time to Munchy and with that time I have in my hands, I help out players in need of assistance. For example, which commands are for which, events, how to create/rank up clans, and etc.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?

Personally, I think my reputation within the community would be a 8 out of 10. I say this because with the time I dedicate towards the server I love to have fun and interact with other frequent players on Munchy, I genuinely love to make other’s experience best as possible. As some may know, I am an Event Member and the ability to host manual events is very enjoyable for us and the players participating in the event. Whenever players ask for a certain event we can host them and they enjoy the event.

Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply?

Well, I’ve played Munchy for quite a while now I have noticed how hard working staff in this server are and I believe I can assist them in banning the cheaters who ruin other’s experience. Having the role Jmod would also give a trust gain to players who have just joined the server and they can trust me to give them true information and not false information. I was motivated to apply by other applicants and a couple of my friends, I’m truly appreciative of them.

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), how would you rate your knowledge on moderating a community?

I’d give myself a 8-9 out of 10. Playing Munchy for over 8 months now I have seen the community conflict over some small things and big things. With the ability to multi task, I can cool down the chat and deal with players at the same time to resolve things.

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), what would you rate your knowledge on Minecraft hacks and cheats, including finding and identifying cheaters?

I have seen multiple different hacks, but it depends on what type of cheats the cheater uses. If it’s blatant. For example, BunnyHop (BHop), "blatant’ reach, anti-kb, autoclicker, etc. Then I’d rank myself 8 out of 10. If it would to be ghost clients or very “unnoticeable” cheats, I wouldn’t be as confident as to catching blatant cheaters.

Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:

Report 1
Vxhzzs was blatantly flying in Purgatory.

Report 2
Although it wasn’t very noticeable Mr_Kree was using reach and was banned after.

Report 3
Daneyyffy was flying in Purgatory.

Report 4

EDIT: Added another report.

25 Likes

+1

1. An amazing, awesome, chill, and kind individual.
  2. Application could use some more details though, that’s my opinion though.
  3. Helpful on the server and nice in game, have never seen Jqkke be toxic before.

Only thing I would recommend before applying would be to start moderating on smaller servers to gain more moderation experience.

Good Luck!
(Your waterdrop master)

• DrakeOfStars
1 Like

+1

Yes.

3 Likes

Thank you Atterax and Drake :D!

2 Likes

+1
although he hurts my feewlings he’s still a nice guy…

2 Likes

+1
For Jake’s age, he’s very mature, although in the past he’s shown some immaturity. He’s proven himself with the Event rank he was capable of getting. He’s mature, active, and friendly towards many members of the community. Best of luck Jake!

1 Like

Hello,
Decent application with a few grammar mistakes. You are mature. You are friendly. You are approachable.

Summary

You are the only nicest guy in legit.

+0.9

3 Likes

Thank you Maggie, Gawky, and 82602!

1 Like

+1
its jake

2 Likes

+1 You are a great candidate!

2 Likes

+1
I’ve seen you on quite a bit. You’ve hosted events when people have asked, and you seem friendly and approachable. Good luck!

2 Likes

+100000
Only one word:
Yes.

3 Likes

Literally made me gamble for him to post this app.

Ily Jake please purpel +1

Best wife (or husband idek anymore) ever

2 Likes

Thank you shockings, Vurm, _glxwingstars, Plephix, and Flare!!

2 Likes

+1 Despite his age user is mature and has done an amazing job at event and at the very least deserves Helper.

3 Likes

1+ quacks

2 Likes

A massive +1 from me!

Jake is a super active, kind and caring individual. They would fit really well in the staff team.

Good luck :slight_smile:!

2 Likes

+2 Jake is an amazing guy and is extremely helpful towards anyone if they need it, I truly believe he would be a great addition to the team. He’s on daily, always talking in chat and helping everyone if needed!
Best of luck jake :slight_smile:

3 Likes

+1 kinda mean for killing me all the time ;-; but overall a nice person <3

2 Likes

+1 yes

2 Likes