Monday: 4:00 P.M. - 7:00 P.M.

Tuesday: 4:00 P.M. - 7:00 P.M.

Wednesday: 4:00 P.M. - 7:00 P.M.

Thursday: 4:00 P.M. - 7:00 P.M.

Friday: 4:00 P.M - 9:00 P.M.

Saturday: 3:00 P.M. - 9:30 P.M.

Sunday: 12:00 A.M. - 8:30 P.M.

What sets you apart from other applicants:
I have many things that i think that sets me apart from others. I know Alot of events and Event Commands

Ive been on the server for 3 1/3 years
i have been active for most of these times (except for minor breaks and vacation. i love this server and i want to help it more. i know by talking to other Event members that they get overloaded so i also want to help them. I am on almost everyday and on teamspeak. (im moving so might not be as active until early September)

Im nice and Friendly
Im always nice to every player that comes on munchy and help them any way they can. either by helping them setup a fourms account or using kit tokens. By making and Hosting events i can Make peoples day more fun. Cause most people would like to have the fun and thrill of a Red Rover, or testing their skill in a Waterdrop.

Maturity
I know this will brought up in my app as it was in my Staff Application. But lately My maturity has been better and i will make sure i dont slip up by saying anything bad or by doing bad things during events (i.e. Rigging events for friends etc)

I also know most events and Event commands. I know what it means to be an event member. Hosting events are not as easy as some might think (helped host some event with event members) I know what event members go through every day as it might be stressful with players asking for things while you’re hosting an event. It can be alot. Anyway I will list the Events that i know.

Classic Red Rover
There are two teams Blue and Red, each team has a captain which chooses one player to fight. The last Team that stands wins.

Red Rover
After the slayer is chosen, players have to run to 2 sides Red and Blue. You have to avoid the Slayer in the middle. The last person alive wins!

Archer Red Rover Or Green Rover
Red Rover, but 4 slayers that have bow and arrows. Players have to run to color to color Green and Orange. If a Slayer shoots you in the lava you might still have a chance to come back! if you can soup fast enough and make it into the water. Last Person Alive wins!

Mlg Water bucket
Players are given a water bucket, and the players jump from a tall height and place the water bucket in time to save them selves. Last person alive wins!

Water Drop
Players are Event Tp’d to a tall platform. when the Event Member flips the switch to let them out and land into the small amount of what that is 3x3 water area that gets more difficult as the more rounds go on. Last Player Alive wins.

Knock Back Water Drop
Same as Waterdrop but with pvp enabled and sometimes knockback sticks. Last Player Alive wins.

Block Drop Survival
An event which hasn’t been hosted in a while (which i intend to change) Player start on top of a box filled with randomly placed blocks. Players must jump block to block and try to take as lest damage as possible. 1st player at the bottom wins.

Death Dash
Run for your life as a slayer chases you around a maze like map. Last person alive wins!

Parkour Race
Players have to race by using parkour to get on the top of the parkour arena. First 3 people up win!

Color Run
Similar to Red Rover. 1 person is chosen as slayer. Players are to Run to 3 Colors. Blue, Red, Yellow, Green and White. Last person alive wins!

4 Corners
Players choose a color in each color. Red, Blue Yellow, Green. once a color is randomly chosen those players have to hit each other of players. as the rounds go on more color get picked. Last person Alive wins!

Simon Says
Players have to do what simon says. But simon can trick you. There are mini Challenges you have to do, Either by parkour or munchy/minecraft Triva! Last Person Alive wins!

One Shot
Players are down to half a heart with a stack of arrows. One hit you’re out!. Last Person Alive Wins!

Man Vs Mob
Players are teleported into a mosh pit. Every round More mobs are spawned in they also get more powerful each round. last person alive wins.

Color Drop
Players have to go on a color which was called out. Each round the time to find that color wool gets shorter.

2v2 Sumo
Sumo but ever person has 1 teammate. Last Team Alive wins

FFA (Free For All)
Each Player Is given armour and and weapons. Players fight until the death. Last Player Alive wins!

Now onto the Automatic events

Free Kit mode
All Kits are free for 10 minutes.

No Teaming
For five minutes Once you hit someone you have to fight it and others can hit the player.

Juggernaut
One person is chosen as Juggernaut. Players try to kill the Juggernaut because if you kill the Player you become the Juggernaut your self. After times runs out who ever is the Juggernaut Wins!

Koth (King Of The Hill) <-- Kami got mad at me
A Platform is spawned where the first person to get 30 seconds on it wins. Pvp is enabled so it can be tricky.

Peak
The Player who gets the Highest Y coordinate wins (using kits Falcon and Glider dont count)

Spleef
Players join the game on a small platform made out of snow, when the game begins players are given shovels and try to make other fall. Shoveling snow can give you snowballs which can hit players and break blocks. Last Person alive Wins

Super Sumo
Sumo mixed with FFA. Players spawn on a small platform. Anyone can hit Anyone. Last person Standing wins!

OTIC (One in the Chamber)
Players have 15 seconds to run around to map to get a vantage point or hide. Once time is up players get a sword and bow and 1 arrow. Getting shot kills you. if you miss a shot you can kill the player with the sword. Last Player Alive wins!

Brackets (1v1 and 2v2)
Players fight each other be it by them selves or with a teammate. If you defeat your opponent you go to the next round. The last Player/Team Standing wins!

Snakie
Players have to stay on top of the snake which goes around the void randomly. The snake goes faster and faster. The last player on top of the snakie wins!

Solo Dodgeball
Dodgeball Thats a FFA. All players try to get the dodgeball if you have a full game you 3 lives. the less players more lives. The last player alive wins!

Team Dodgeball
Dodgeball But with teams. There are 2 teams. Blue and Red. with 8 dodgeballs. There are team lives.
Team that runs out of lives looses and the other wins!

Tnt Run
Run through a short maze with landmine like tnt traps everywhere. First person who gets to the finish line wins!

Feast
A Hunger game like game. players are spawned in one area and run to get to the feast which is filled which chests which have armour weapons and xp bottles. Last Player alive wins!

Soup and Gold HG
Hunger games where you have to get armour by mining. get you health back by soup by getting mushrooms and crafting stew or by breaking leaves and/or grass to get golden apples (Depends on which game player is playing)

Sumo
Players Fight 1 at a time and try to knock their opponents of the platform. (Players can vote to have knockbacks sticks or not) There are Many rounds. Last Player Alive wins!

War
There are four sides Blue, Green, Red, and Yellow. Each with a team captain. Players need to protect their captain because if the captain dies the team looses. Last Captain alive The whole team wins!

Now for the Commands that i Know.

/Broadcast
Used to send a message to the server.

/Host
Used To host automatic events. (Some which Regular players cant choose)

/Skit Create {Name}
Creates A skit that sets the players inventory and/or give potion effects.

/Skit apply {name} {How Many Players}
Applies skit to players that you made or that other event members made.

/Togglepvp {On or OFF}
Turn on or off pvp in the event warp world.

/eventtpall
Sends Tp to the whole server (So people can join the event)

/Eventtphere
Sends Tp request to a specific player. (Usually To Tp players who became slayer)

/eventkick {name}
Kick Player from event if they are misbehaving

/Eventban {player} {time}
Bans player from the event world if they continue to misbehave after being kicked/told to stop

/ToggleHunger
Turns off Hunger for the Event world

/togglePickup
Turns off picking up items that players drop or are on the floor.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member:
I can bring dedication, Excitement and Happiness to players by being nice, active and hosting events that the people want. By making other people happy it makes me happy because they’re happy and it is usually fun to host events. I can also help other Event members/staff by helping them host events and making the workload less for them.

Why do you want to be on the event team:
I want players on munchy to have fun on kitpvp. i can host more events then i could with just regular Legend rank. The event team has a lot to carry so i want to help them lighten the load for hosting events. And finally i think it could be a good experience for me, as the Event Team has alot of responsibility and i want to become a Jmod eventually. And doing this events and experiences players i know more about responsible that come with jmod.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E. Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):
I have Many
errxr: For giving me Captain in Classic Red Rover many times.
NoEffortName: This Lemon has let be slayer on Red Rover and let me help him host events with him
Gawkyy: This guy is super nice and Let my be Simon during Simon says.
BlokBasher: This guy has hosted events that i wanted and that others want
FunnyJustCause: Funny is one of my favorite event members. He is so nice to me and other players. Hosts events that everyone is asking for. Who i want to be if i become event.

Anything else you would like to add:
I would like to thank the MunchyMc Staff team for opening Event Applications!
I am in the process of moving which wont be done until early September. But I have been trying to be as active as i can, but i might not be on as much.

Thanks For Reading
Signed,
JoshyYT

Edit:1 Grammar
Edit:2 reworded some parts
Edit:3 Forgot question and added it with answer

6 Likes

You are getting event without a doubt, hope to see you hosting some events!!

2 Likes

Thank you so much @766ms! that means a lot :heart:

1 Like

welcome, but you deserve it. You put so much effort into your app.

2 Likes

Koth not bolded -1

jk

+0.5 (for reals)

1 Like

thanks Kami :heart:

1 Like

+1 is a Helper and therefore has plot armor.

Will Joshy get Event? Will Xista ever get Forums Mod? Find out on the next episode of My Munchy Academia!

1 Like

Next episode is probably a filler

2 Likes

My Munchy Academia never has fillers! Except for one in like season 3 but that’s in the manga aight, aight? aight.

Spoilers, Xista doesn’t get forum mod. She just- she never will. Her dreams will never come true. Obviously the reason that I don’t have forum mod yet is because I have not unlocked my true power. Obviously I am being tested everyday by Callahan to see if I am the chosen one.

2 Likes

I can see you put a lot of effort into your application! That effort shows you’re committed to your role if you are to be accepted! Best of luck! +1

2 Likes

thank you so much @CANKRII :heart:

1 Like

+0.7 You are very kind and helpful, of course. However, you could improve on maturity as you said above. Event is a dangerous rank to give out. You could literally crash the server with it, and is therefore a large responsibility.

3 Likes

Thanks @82602 as i learned great power has great responsibility.
But i will make sure i wont crash the server

3 Likes

You application is nice and all but I’m gonna have to agree with 82602 +0.7 because you can improve your maturity but your application is really good!

2 Likes

Hi Joshy, I will give you a +0.7 here are the reasons:

Confident
Kind, Helpful
You could improve your maturity as 82 said above
Detailed application

2 Likes

Thanks @CrazyField and @xBvnny! :heart:

2 Likes

one of the best applications ive seen. if anything, the best! u definitely need to pass. good luck! +1

1 Like

I feel Joshy would be fit for the job and I hope to see him get accepted. It’s a +1 for me and I hope you get accepted Joshy! :D

2 Likes

Thank you so much @sionwelsh and @Joshios. Us Josh’s got to stick together!
That means alot guys thanks again :heart:

1 Like

-1, You still have shown immaturity constantly and I personally don’t think you’ll be ready at the moment till that’s fixed along with others. You should proofread your application because I do slight mistakes when reading and kind confusing to read. Good Luck.

4 Likes