JoelESP's Builder Application

IGN and past IGN’s: JoelESP (actual) past: Joelcastillaleo

Timezone: CET

Discord username: Flareon#6332

How long have you played MunchyMC?: I played MunchyMC for almost 2 months

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects: here: v

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build: I started to build on Let’s built the earth and it was my first building, a exact replica of the torre Lúgano in Benidorm, Spain.

I had to terraform an entire mountain just to make the tower since the mountain wasn’t there. I spent about 20 hours in total in this building and the results are exactly what I was going for.
How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?: 2 years of experience.

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.): My speciality I think it is buildings, but I also know how to build other things. My weakness is detailing.

What is your history of building? Which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past? I started building for server around 2015 for own servers and wasn’t ultin 2020 that I decided to give it a try on other servers, I got accepted into Let’s build the earth building team and Iberia’s Let’s build the earth team, since then I built what I think are decent buildings.

Hey, it seems like you forgot to link your portfolio!

2 Likes

Hi, the build is pretty good, but the terraforming is super basic and pyramid like.
What I would recommend you do is get Worldedit and Voxel sniper, (if this is a server) Take out an arrow and a shovel, then type out //br smooth 5 while holding the shovel, and watch as your terrain gets more natural!
Now for voxel, what you need to do is type /b b while holding an arrow (/b b mean /brush ball) and then you /v grass. Once you did that left click and now spheres should appear out of grass. Then use your shovel to make it look natural. I would also recommend you watch Grian’s tutorial on both worldedit and voxel!

Grian’s videos:

Voxel: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WhqbDi6ICA8

Worldedit: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SOOvommDpUA

Hope that helps!

1 Like

You didn’t link your portfolio @JoelESP -1

The build stated looks nice, but doesn’t have many details. I believe that details are the thing that make the build look good. You didn’t link a portfolio to other builds and so we cannot really make an opinion about your builds. As for terraforming ; it isn’t a complicated action and so it only takes dedication. You should practice big projects and detail. Today it’s a -1 from me, but you could prove yourself. Best of luck. -DBA

like he build alot but (insert what other people said here)

Hey there Joel, while we appreciate the build, we don’t feel as though there’s enough here to fully judge your building skills based off the single screenshot you’ve provided. If you’d like to apply again in the future with some more builds for us to judge, please wait at least 1 month before applying.

1 Like