Joekoe's Media Application

Channel link:

Number of subs:

Average number of views per vid:

How long you have been creating content for Munchy or other servers:
I’ve been creating content on Munchy for 4 months now, this is the first server where I made content on (in Minecraft).

Servers for which you have created content:
My channel is mostly based on Woolwars but I also made two videos on Hypixel.

What do you feel would make you a good candidate for Media on MunchyMC?
I see someone who has Media rank as an exemplary person in an exemplary role. I think that as a Media rank you not only have that rank for your results on Youtube / Twitch but also because you can help the community. I think I can help the community with this rank by bringing more players to Woolwars with my “reach” on YouTube.

Thanks for taking the time to read this! <3 Joekoe

7 Likes

+1 Give this man media rank!!!

2 Likes

Might not have the right amount of views or subscribers, but is really committed to it. +1

1 Like

Agree with everything said by other comments +1

1 Like

+0.5 really nice and amazing person! The only reason why I took away 0.5 is because you don’t yet meet the requirements. Overall, nice job! :+1:

1 Like

Thank you so much!

1 Like

Although you don’t meet the requirements, it might hurt your chances. BUT however, I hope you do get media rank in the future. :grinning:

1 Like

epic youtuber :sunglasses:

1 Like

+1

I think your channel is great and you would make a great Media rank I want to mention as well the requirements mention ** You must have at least 1500 subs or a growing channel** and by looks of it you seem to be a growing channel I wish you luck my dude!

2 Likes

thanks!!

1 Like

Huge +1 for silly appa Joekoe.
A real cutie uwu

1 Like

professional cool dude +1

1 Like

thank you cute monke … I’m sorry to hear about Gerald…ill punish boris smh

1 Like

Good luck Joe of the koe

1 Like

+1
Joekoe has a great channel and is clearly very dedicated to it.
Although he does not meet the subscriber requirement, his channel is most certainly growing and Media rank might just give him that boost!
He is a fantastic person and would represent the server perfectly.
Good luck Joekoe!

• Jamie
1 Like

Very big +1, very nice person. Also very epic ofc and fast growing channel.

1 Like

thank u so muchhhh

1 Like

Heya JoeKoe!

We’re going to have to deny you at the time for not meeting the requirements.
You do have a pretty awesome channel though, and I would love to see you growing it more and uploading more munchy content.
I wish you the best of luck :slight_smile:
You may re-apply once you feel you’ve met the requirements, I’ll be looking forward to it!
Feel free to message me on discord if you have any questions! ( EeveeNoises#0014 )

Please wait 1 month before re-applying!

6 Likes