JelloJoe's Media Rank Application 2.0

Hello! I am JelloJoe. My IGN is JelloJoe. I am an upcoming Minecraft YouTuber who likes to create content and have fun. I am applying for the Media rank on MunchyMC because I feel I would be a great addition to the team!

Note: I know that I do not have much content on MunchyMC, but in the future I plan to upload more videos on the server.

Channel Link - https://www.youtube.com/c/JelloJoe

Number of Subs - 5737

Average Views per Vid - Around 2-5k views

How long I have been creating content for Munchy and other servers - I have created content on Hypixel and MunchyMC before. I have played on MunchyMC for about a year and a half now.

Why would you feel that you would be a good candidate - I feel that I would be a great candidate because I have exceed the minimum requirements to apply by a longshot, make high quality content very frequently, and have a very supportive community who loves my content.

So that’s why I would be an excellent addition to the MunchyMC Media team!

3 Likes

You meet the requirements but I don’t see any munchy content. I think it’s key to have content before applying for media rank. From my research, you don’t have any videos which were made on the server. Good Luck on your app tho :)

1 Like

+0

• Positives: You have a decent sub and viewer count
  • Negatives: No Recent Munchymc content, it is required you make at least one munchymc related content of substance and quality every month.
1 Like

I actually have livestreamed on the server and made a video before, but I get your point. Here is a link to a munchy vid I have made - Playing Woolwars on MunchyMC - YouTube

1 Like

The video doesn’t contain munchy’s ip in the description, it was posted in March, and it has a bunch of keywords in the description to try and raise the view count…? Yeah after reviewing your channel further I’m going to change my answer to -1…

1 Like

Even if you had 10m subs and 50 munchy videos a month you spam keywords in your description. Stop trying to leech off of popular youtubers and ruin everybodies recommended

Well, most YouTubers kind of leech off of each other in a way to get famous so I don’t think that’s a problem. Also, YouTubers spam keywords all the time so that’s nothing new either, and if you think my videos are ruining people’s recommended, then that is your opinion because lots of people actually enjoy my videos.

Your first two points are valid but, your third one isn’t. If you make YouTube videos, then why wouldn’t you want to raise your view count? Also, YouTubers spam keywords all the time, so I don’t feel like that is a problem.

Don’t feel as though it’d be right to criticise how you make your videos here. Dm me on discord Crafty#0161 or on forums to learn why I have a problem with this.

-1 as within the last 3 weeks you have one woolwars upload that was uploaded today

1 Like

ok lol

Application closed (upon request)