Jay's Builder aplication

IGN and past IGN’s: My old one is Peachygem and my current one is Jay_Playz_mc

Timezone: Est

Discord username: June#9141

How long have you played MunchyMC?: I think ive been playing for about a month.

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects: https://imgur.com/a/AE6szCG

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build: My proudest build is probably build #2 because I was trying something new and it was generally fun to make. I’m really proud of how it turned out even though the mountains around it could use a lot more work.

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?: I have a bit of experience with world edit. I know the basic commands and stuff, I don’t have very much experience with it though since i usually just build on worlds with no plugins. As for Voxel I have heard of it before but I don’t know much about it, I can learn it though.

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.): I am pretty good at making trees and more stuff to do with plants. I am not great at detailing structures though and as for terraforming I don’t have much experience with it.

What is your history of building? Which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past? I have not been a part of any build teams before and I have never been staff on any servers. But I want to start getting into building on servers and helping out.

The builds are extremely small. Look at the accepted applications and you’ll see what MunchyMc is looking for ^—^

1 Like

No offene, but you might wanna step up your build quality a tad.

Hey there Jay, while we appreciate your application, at the moment it does not meet our expectations for new build recruits. We appreciate the interest and we hope to see you apply again!

Side note, apologies for the late response