Deleted

deleted delted deleted

1 Like

Jails usually last for only a few days, so I don’t see the purpose of having a mini purgatory as they wont be in jail for that long.

1 Like

That would ruin the purpose of jail, When someone is jailed they’re being punished, which means standing still and not being able to use commands, You shouldn’t be able to do anything in jail since you are in there for breaking a rule.

6 Likes

The fact that you are making a forums post about this because your long jail sentence was annoying just shows that jailing does what it is supposed to do, give you time to think about your actions and annoy you because you can’t play.

8 Likes

I was the one that jailed you sir.

5 Likes

Hello Sprink! I do think you have made a good point, and I totally agree with not being able to use commands, but the whole not being able to move is really disabling and unmotivating in my opinion. It makes players want to just get off survival and wait, rather than figure things out, and think. Jail cells in real life, give people lots of time to think about what they have done. Since this is just a simple block game, players, just log off and wait for that unjail, without a second thought, they need a drive, a motivation to do good.

Based on what I’ve seen, (In discord chats) you were given quite a few chances and continued to break rules.
I agree with Sprinkle on that one - Jail’s purpose is so you won’t be able to play survival… I don’t think there should be any quests to get an unjail like purgatory has for unbans.

4 Likes

lol! what is this post

Sorry! You’re right, I did assume when you said “mini purgatory” that you meant working for a unjail.
Though I still stand by what I said, Jail time is given when the survival rules are broken so you won’t be able to play at all, and this seems pretty fair to me how it is.

2 Likes

You know you can use ./server purgatory while jailed right?

2 Likes

Then don’t do something that earns you a jail, simples :slight_smile:

10 Likes