JackBurbYT's Build Application

IGN and past IGN’s: Current: JackBurbYT
Past: DeltaWaffle234

Timezone: Eastern Time USA

Discord username: JackBurbYT

How long have you played MunchyMC?: I have been playing MunchyMC for a little over a month now and I have absolutely loved it! It has 100% made its way into my top 3 servers. Play mainly on KitPVP and Survival games.

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects: This is my most recent project I did: It is a cliffside with a highway going right over it. This is a sample of it and I plan to continue it in the future. (sorry, It wouldn’t let me make an album)

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build: My proudest build was a large prison that I made a little less then a year ago, I had to recently restart my computer because of a virus so I lost the world. I have been working on recreating it ever since.

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?: I haven’t used any building plugins but I am a very quick learner and I’ve been excited to try them out for myself.

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.): I would say that my strong point is terraforming and landscaping. I also think I am good at making buildings and structures, although my detailing could use a little work. My number one weakness is organic structures and living things, unless its custom trees and plants.

What is your history of building? Which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past?
This is my first Build team that I’ve been on, but I have had Minecraft for many years and I have always been interested in improving my skills!

Other Information about me: I am 13 and I would be able to put in several hours a day for building. I have a small youtube channel called JackBurb which is an aviation channel, I also have a second channel where I post gaming videos.

I would suggest adding more builds to your application, as this 1 build doesn’t show everything you are capable of doing

This looks good but I would suggest using Imgur to compile more of your works. Add variety as well such as buildings, organics, etc. Good luck!

I suggest adding more pictures of your builds in your application. I also think it’s better if you put the questions in bold so it’s more easy to read.

Great App but like Arne4690 said i would reccomend putting words in bold for example *** test ***
without the space though. Good Luck +0.5 Great but small builds :slight_smile:

While we appreciate your application, we currently do not feel it meets our standard for our build team. If you’d like to apply in the future, please wait at least 3 months before applying again. Thank you!

1 Like