ItzCollin Staff Application

PREREQUISITE CHECKLIST: (answer the following)

**- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:**Yes maybe an year I don’t really know.

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?: I have fixed my OBS so yes! (And got a new Computer)

- Are you able to download and use TeamSpeak 3?: I have it downloaded already and yes I can use the Teamspeak quite well

ONLY ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IF YOU’VE ANSWERED ‘YES’ TO ALL OF THE ABOVE

**IGN:**ItzCollin

Timezone: CEST)

Server(s) you would like to moderate: Prison

How active can you be per week? Everyday whenever I am not on vacation (On school days maybe 2-4 hours) In the weekends maybe like 5-7 hours and on vacation when I probably don’t have an computer 0 but you may understand. But I can guard discord if that’s anything to do.

**Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it:**Yes on my friend’s server his max at a time was like 6 it was my brother my sister me and him and some 2 random people and to be a moderator requires patience and taking bad words as a good thing and not raging directly

What is your knowledge of MunchyMC? I know that Skeppy always trolls so I need to report it to some higher rank for them to handle it and call some staff in. And it has many Xrayers in prison and many people using Reach hack and Kill Aura in KitPvP so the staff members gotta have the eyes open.

Do you have any Anticheat experience? No

Link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC: I have no video.

Languages spoken: English and Swedish

Describe your contributions to MunchyMC thus far? Prison has many good players but not everyone is good somedays you gotta handle the bad people and on KitPvP it is many LEGIT players but some people are taking advantage over the legit people (Don’t let the bad people let you down)

What is your greatest strength? Not being too angry and being pretty patient. And teamwork always when I play Fortnite I can let them have the shields and get more later and help people.

Comment on your ability to work within a team: For example in Fortnite I can share with my shields and meds and push with my friends and not always try to go myself

What is your experience and knowledge of hacks? I know that when you fly it goes pretty fast and when you xray the mod deletes like all stone and just shows ores and the difference of the falcon kit and fly is that fly is MUCH more faster and falcon is like flying in gamemode 1

Um…? What? Your ability to work in a team is yes?

2 Likes

Uh, try next time when your about 15 years old.

2 Likes

I changed it before but I maybe didn’t hit save

1 Like

So tell me, how does giving shields in Fortnite relate to working in a team in Minecraft? Overall, your application is very undetailed with several grammar mistakes and I’m going to give you a rating of -1.

I think your too young and your application has several grammar mistakes. I think you should reapply in a year or so!

1 Like

Application denied. We feel that you don’t meet the requirements for staff at this time, we hope to see you apply again in the future!

2 Likes