How active can you be per week?

Monday: 3:00 P.M. - 10:00 P.M.

Tuesday: 3:00 P.M. - 10:00 P.M.

Wednesday: 3:00 P.M. - 10:00 P.M.

Thursday: 3:00 P.M. - 10:00 P.M.

Friday: 3:00 P.M - 10:00 P.M.

Saturday: 10:00 A.M. - 11:30 P.M.

Sunday: 10:00 A.M. - 11:30 P.M.

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so, please describe your side of story:

I have not received any muted or bans in the last 2 years, but about 5 months ago I was demoted from my position of Helper. This was because during my duration of me being Helper I became less mature and more toxic. After my demotion I took a break from Kitpvp and started to play prison more.

Have you applied for this role before? If so, please explain the steps you have taken to improve as an applicant since your last application:

While I have applied for Staff before, I’ve never applied for Prison alone. But the main turn away of me being accepted for staff was my maturity, and after looking at what transgressed with my demotion I see why I wasn’t accepted. But during my break from Munchy I really thought about my maturity in game and in real life due to some events taking place. So I feel like progressed a lot maturity wise.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?

Honestly, I think my reputation is mixed. I think this is because of my demotion. I lost the trust of the staff team as with some of the players in the community. But as of recently I feel like this has improved greatly, I’ve taken the time to talk to players in chat see what the think should happen in prison the complaints and suggestions. I want to be as close and grounded to the player base as I can be.

Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply?

After my demotion I lost all of my interest to become a higher staff role. But after playing and helping people around the server I refound my love for helping people and staff members. I’d also want to gain the trust of the people back again, and if I’m given the chance to become any staff role again I would not let anyone down.

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), how would you rate your knowledge on moderating a community?

I would say a 9. Since I was a staff member for 1 year and a builder for 2; I know how the system of the staff team works and how they like to move things around, I also know most of the staff members since I was friends with them during my 1 year stint as a Helper. I would like to rejoin the system as it was fun and also professional.

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), what would you rate your knowledge on Minecraft hacks and cheats, including finding and identifying cheaters?

I would say I’m around a 8, No one should be a 10 because threes always new hacks being formed so we need to keep a look out for those. I know most general hacks with it being PVP or Mining hacks. But I could always improve and learn more about hacks. In the end I just want to learn more about how hacks work and how the server can make players have a more enjoyable experience playing and shouldn’t be worrying about cheaters.

Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:

bandicam 2017-08-05 01-05-15-434 8

MunchyMC, Jmod Requirements 8

If you want some more information about my demotion feel free to PM me here or my Discord (Joshy#9838)
Thanks for reading my Application.
Signed,
Joshy :blue_heart:

5 Likes

Hey Joshy, personally I don’t think you are ready just yet. You’re usually pretty nice, I just feel like you need to work on not only maturity, but activity as well. Regardless, good luck!

3 Likes

I’ve seen him active on both kit and prison these past 2 weeks so it seems like you’re just being biased.

4 Likes

+1 Very friendly and I think he would make a good staff member. Good luck!

2 Likes

Great application Joshy is a OG and trusted member in the Munchymc Community, Wouldn’t be surprised to see him as staff in the near future, Very well deserved.

2 Likes

Hello!

I really like your application and you’re really active and friendly! You were also a former staff member, which is good. With a bit of work on maturity, I think you’d be a great staff member!

EDIT: Changed to +1 yes. You are incredibly mature.

Good luck! :smiley:

2 Likes

Hello. I won’t personally be giving a rating on your staff application. But it looks great!

Good luck!

1 Like

Thanks all for the replies :D

1 Like

+1. Detailed application and an active player. Good luck :)

1 Like

+1
Best application so far because he answers the questions in detail but not over-detailed like it used to be. I think he really has matured a lot since his last application, plus no grammar mistakes :smiley:
He also has a lot of staff experience

4 Likes

I know that means so much to you :roll_eyes:
Thanks for replying

hmm correction, few grammar mistakes

1 Like

:roll_eyes:

Part of the bad grammar clan i say :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Decent app, relatively short but seems well put together.

Talking to you in teamspeak seems like you’ve matured in the year and a half since we last spoke.

Good luck,

1 Like

Aw hes such a cute boy just give him mod he’ll do great! <3 +1000000

3 Likes

Can someone please send me a link or tell me where I can create a staff application thread?

1 Like

staff apps are currently closed, from what i can tell Prison is taking longer than usual

1 Like

Don’t know if this had been accepted or denied as of yet, but if not, I’d like to give you a +1 Joshy :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Though I’m not extremely active on Munchy, a good part of the time I see you online.

2 Likes

I think they forgot about the prison applications lmao

1 Like