It's been some time

Damn i was just looking through my emails and i noticed that on friday i got a summary email or something for this forums and bro, its been a while, i first joined somewhere around the start of 2017 i believe from what i gathered from my badges, and holy, looking through my “unread” notifications they are so old, the one i payed the most attention to was the sourpatches resignation from his jmod and event rank, (december 2017 was when it was posted)

Also the staff that i remember from back then ( i wont remember all of you but i will know at least some ) :
LiamTBN
HappyMan
Callahan
BFI01
ThunderPickles
Floaty(mcboaty on the end i think)
Cheater_
Warlock505
FBM
DreamOnPvP
Antfrost
SourPatches
i think sowl had event
Mboscolo
TheCyberCreeper
( i know there was probably alot more at the time but these are the staff that i actually knew )
Also, I wonder if the Istaf name thing is still going on

Anyways if you knew me back then i was a bit of uhhhh, bit wierd and i actually cringe at the things i posted but whatever i was 13

My probably best memory was when the server completely just busted its self and kitpvp was basically just gone and it was just a survival world. And this was probably the best because the staff was entertaining everyone and made a massive bedrock prison in spawn and dropped armour and swords and you had alot of the players that were on at the time cooperating and making bases and just in general playing survival but in the most fun possible, sadly, of course this was fixed and we lost our world, forever.

New Event <-- A post regarding the event, asking for it to be a event / mode.

I was legit a sweat to get kids banned like everytime i saw someone i thought was cheating i would straight up record and try get them banned and most of the time i did i think but hollllllyyyyyy it was so. damn. cringey like i sound like a baby no joke.

Napkin0fVembz is probably still mad at me and i dont even remember what for lul.

You know, i wish i could play the server but for somereason, since the last time i played on there properly (sometime in 2018) i had a worse computer than i do now and yet now when i try play my fps just freezes for a second and its just completely discouraging. I wish i could gather all the people i used to play with on there and just play on there…

The people that i used to play with that i remember is:
DeForst ( i believe he still plays )
PeKai
Squishifyyyy
DeceasedFetus
(these are the guys i played with in teamspeak anyways, most people on there were teamed with me because i was just that kinda guy)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jVDcnuncNg ( legendary video of me playing with 40 or so fps, clicking 4 cps, critting Superman in the back and dubbing thee “the death of Superman” ) I wonder if they still do these events because i would actually wanna join just for the memories…

Also when sourpatches and mbscolo invited me to test one of their events they were making idk why but i was so damn happy about that.

As of writing this i just logged on to see if anyone i knew was on or recognized was on and there was a couple people i knew from back then but never talked to

If you remember just honest to god i have changed since when i played i am not a cringey squeaker who screams in your ears all day and if you want to talk again if you do know me my discord is Gadget#4963 because jesus i wanna talk to some of my old friends again.

In my opinion the whole skeppy thing has made the community, ALOT different like its filled with people who were like me but fanboying over both skeppy and BBH. Im not saying that this community is bad its just, not what i expected / would have wanted to happen. Also BBH’s channel was pretty dead at the time so it kinda revived his channel which is always good and he actually uploads.

So yea, Been some time, Will Be more time, I might not be back for another long while. This post is just something i wanted to say in all honesty, most of it was just me rambling.

6 Likes

I am a new player and I really enjoyed reading your post. I hope to see you in the server

1 Like

Long time no see friend :slight_smile:

1 Like

I could never forget that name!

1 Like

Big up gadget

1 Like

crazy stuff

1 Like

my man

1 Like

Oh duuuude i just remembered bikeski was staff