ItchaBoyYasue's Builder application

IGN and past IGN’s: So for my Ign Its ItchaBoyYasue my past ign is EnderGamerTDM and xItzEnder

Timezone: (GMT+8) Philippines manila

Discord username: Ender|Kiirbyy#0727

How long have you played MunchyMC?: For a month now or maybe years?

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects: i can only send screen shots of my build

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build: Well obviously i think all of them because i worked really hard and i am really happy at what i made and also Im proud to show this to other People or players

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other relevant plugins?: i honestly know all like i Do know how to use Voxel and w/e Basicly all xD

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.): hmm My weakness is i think modern builds xd i dont really quite get modern builds but ill try getting better at em if u want and also im good at elven/medieval/mega builds also terra forming

What is your history of building? Which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past? i worked before at centrix Build team which where i got my experience from But i left it for no specific reasons and at Hyzon Buildteam which i was a build leader but it got shut down

Describe yourself: im a nice friendly person i can cooperate with other people including trash talkers and im also kind im a very helpful person

1 Like

Okay ty ill try improving if i get a chance to join this server Build team <3

Your builds are pretty solid. Although I’d recommend adding more builds if you have them. Also the application lacks detail and has quite a few grammatical mistakes. But best of luck!

1 Like

Nice builds +1, but you really need a lot of work on your trees.

1 Like

Those builds are amazing and i have to say that i didn’t expect this kind of builds from you :wink:. And very friendly person to talk in game.
So if i could rate it i’d say +1 :slight_smile:

~V1DI

okay soo sorry for being so salty and toxic i really cant control my temper when someone trash talks but im sure that it will never happen again xd

It’s okay :slight_smile:

Maybe try brushing up your spelling. You can do this by copying your Application in to word, then going to " Review " and clicking on " Spelling and Grammar check. " Not only will this make your Application look better, it will show everyone that you took your time and thought about everything carefully.

Positives --> I like your Builds, they’re really awesome.

Good Luck! :slight_smile:

sorry for the late reply but i will try improving my trees Now ty for the feed back :grin::grin: