Is mute evasion allowed?

In short my question is this: Is mute evasion allowed??
On prison there’s this particular person that yes he does conversation using /gcoords but he also spams and be’s toxic, and he will very often switch gangs to talk to other people.
Its gotten on my nerves because he’s muted for a REASON, and quite frankly I want to know if this is allowed!
I have picture evidence so I’ll show it at a moments notice. Just ask!
Thanks!

Usually prison is a toxic place. Usually chat isn’t moderated but they will be muted if they violate a serious rule. I’d say probably yes most likely it is. I’m unsure cause I am not a prison moderator. But they are getting around a punishment but again this is prison we are talking about.

1 Like

Weird because from what the Prison wardens were telling me it is allowed to do /gcoords. Kinda ridiculous if you ask me, and something DEFINITELY needs to happen about it.

1 Like

Mute evasion is when a player is muted on their main, or another account, and logs onto an alt to commit the same offence they got muted for on their other account, which isn’t allowed. If you have a report to make please make a report

1 Like

GCoords is not muteable in any way, it’s up to the gang leader to decide to kick the person.

1 Like

I think they are making a fix - Like being able to stop someone from using gcoords or maybe implement a cooldown.

1 Like

Mute evasion will not result in an IP-ban. Most of the time, mute evasion is allowed and not bannable, however in special cases it can result in punishments.

1 Like

However, mute evading and continuing to act in a way that would have you muted will likely have the account you moved to permanently muted for evading with intent to continue.

4 Likes

Yeah, as flare said, nothing in gang chat, even things such as spamming g coords, is punishable in any way.

Many people have complained about this, and personally I don’t believe it should be allowed for somebody to spam slurs in gang chat, which I have seen happen countless times. However, it is seen as the responsibility of gang leaders to kick and/ or change passwords when necessary, and for players to leave if they are bothered by gang chat.

A lot of people stay in toxic for looting, which is completely understandable, and I would recommend leaving toxic and only rejoining when you go outside unless/ until something is done to ‘fix’ this - which is what I have started doing.

2 Likes

Love that idea! I might start doing that. Thanks!

1 Like

Np :slight_smile:

1 Like