Is it me or does August feel like a week ago?

I know this could just be my imaginary short term memory talking, but like I just realized @HELIXED was promoted to Moderator in August. Like I swear, there’s been like so many promotions this year (I feel like.) It doesn’t sit in that it’s almost Thanksgiving and it’s the end of the year basically. I’m just baffled at the fact that it basically is. Give me your guys’ thoughts.

10 Likes

Yeah fr

For me, It feels like time has been going by slowly in the moment but looking back I feel like it’s gone by incredibly fast. Thinking back to December staff season (WHICH IS ALMOST A YEAR AGO NOW WHAT THE HECK?) feels surreal. (which is Not when I got accepted but it was still a great time)

It’s crazy to think that I’ve been staff here since like April! I still vividly remember my moments after my interview and getting screamed at in Laby VC.

It’s definitely gone by fast for me I’m very excited to see what comes next :+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

7 Likes

YES. 2021 has gone in so quickly. I haven’t enjoyed myself especially or anything yet it has flown in.
I honestly think someone is playing with time. Everyone I have spoken to agrees with me that 2020 feels like yesterday.
I can’t believe that it’s already nearly Christmas! The entire year has just become a blur, each day being indistinguishable from the last. I’m not sure if that’s just me, though.
I said this morning when someone was talking about Christmas “Christmas?! November’s barely started!” and it’s November 21st and I don’t know where my month has gone.

4 Likes

wait it wasnt may yesterday?

3 Likes

are we not in august?

3 Likes

I believe I rejoined munchymc in August, even though I was still muted. It was where I truly remembered why I loved munchymc so much. I’m so glad I’m unmuted and get to be in this amazing community, thanks guys <3

3 Likes

Definitely. It feels like everything from may 2020 to April 2021 was a dream. None of us really noticed how fast things were going by because we were too busy enjoying everything. Then staff season came and everything slowed down. Like how was that six months ago? I totally agree with helix that December seems like yesterday.

That, along with the slow drop in woolwars players, has caused the past few months to be a long period of reflection for me and several others. The future of munchymc is unknown to us, but I’m sure we’ll all have fun experiences along the way!

5 Likes

yeah I feel like yesterday was august

2 Likes