Iroq Media Rank Application v2

Channel link: https://www.twitch.tv/cale_gg

Number of Followers: 102 current followers.
Average number of viewers: According to twitch my average is 8. This average includes the starts of streams (which may be slow) and the ends of streams (which also may be slow). Peak viewers around mid-twenties and normally have around 10-17
How long you have been creating content for Munchy or other servers: Started streaming April 30th. I also have a youtube channel with 127 subscribers with an average of about 60 views and old private videos that have 200-2000 views on Minecraft. I have been doing the youtube thing on and off for about 5 years and have decided to take my experience from youtube to twitch to have a more live and real relationship with the viewers and community.

Servers for which you have created content: (past youtube content on squadcraft, mineplex, and hive) And twitch content has been on Munchy Prison and KitPvP! The beginning of May was mainly KitPvP and then switched towards prison about 2 weeks into May. Then I took a small break and came back to do a healthy mix of about 65% Kits and 35% prison. Also, I have done PurplePrison and Mineplex on stream!

What do you feel would make you a good candidate for Media on MunchyMC?: I believe that as a player I am well known and liked by most. I have brought players from Kits to Prison and from Prison to Kits. I also play other games on twitch such as Overwatch and Valorant and I have a few followers from there, they could follow me to munchy and join the server. In fact, one of my followers from overwatch has joined munchy with me and played. I grinded to the 50 follower goal to become a Twitch affiliate and have achieved that goal and have far surpassed it. I have made a discord for my community to chat with each other as well! Recently I have been gaining subscribers and donations! I believe overall with my consistent and long streams on munchy and signs of growth I am a good candidate for Media Rank.

Below I have attached a screenshot of a recent analytics.

3 Likes

+1000
Very nice
Interactive with viewers
Fun to play with / watch stream
Mature
Would be good media rank addition. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

+1
Iroq is always active and always has fun and chill streams to hang out on. He’s Always interacting with his chat and a pretty cool and mature guy. Great candidate for media rank.

2 Likes

+1

Amazing dude
Always entertaining to watch
Great at what he does

2 Likes

+1

Not seen you much but looks good

1 Like

+1

Iroq has been streaming for a while now and has gained a pretty big following considering it hasn’t been for too long. He’s genuinely fun to watch and has an enjoyable stream. Good Luck <3

1 Like

+1

iroq is quite entertaining to watch, and was pretty nice to me when I talked to them.

1 Like

Application accepted! Please message me on discord. NoEffortName#3750

4 Likes