Introducing BFI03

Right lads. It’s finally here- the long-awaited update to our beloved admin BFI01, or as seen in: Introducing BFI02 (Major Update), BFI02. It’s been a year since BFI02, and it’s time for an upgrade.

Introducing BFI03.

This version is sleeker, smarter, cuter and scarier than ever before! Now I will go into detail about the new features:

Increased Anger

BFI has been far too passive for far too long. There was an attempt to rectify it in BFI02, however we did not go far enough. Now, he will be incredibly angry at the slightest inconvenience. This is not his natural behavior as seen in his coded personality DNA, however we felt it was necessary to change this.

This update will allow for much more violence within the MunchyMC staff team and community. Enjoy your new, angrier BFI!

Less Terrifying

A user request! Many of BFI’s users, especially those the algorithm favors, complain that BFI is too terrifying. I, personally, find him to be very lovel-
Nevermind. This update is extremely necessary.
Now, BFI will have a pink name instead of red (but retain his admin powers) and no longer write handwritten swears. Wonderful!
Demotes Sript
Gets rid of him

Taller
As we all know, BFI is very short. He was upgraded in BFI02, however as humanity ages, it becomes taller. Now we feel it is necessary to continue the line trend.

Maybe now he’ll play some basketball instead of modding a Minecraft server.

Enjoy the update!

Happy birthday, BFI! We love you here at MunchyAdminsCo. and of course we love you here at MunchyMC. Stay safe and have a great day!

-numba six

25 Likes

hi six

5 Likes

bfi03

4 Likes

dude

OH IT’S HIS BIRTHDAY I GET IT NOW
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR BFI01

4 Likes

STOP

( @JamieDactyl you’ll regret this… )

12 Likes

Amazing, can’t wait till BFI04

4 Likes

Happy birthday @BFI01 :)

4 Likes

glad to see this update come to fruition
very excited for the buff to height

4 Likes

Happy birthday! I really appreciate all your work with WoolWars and the staff in general.

4 Likes

BFI01? More like BFIQT <3 happy birthday, you’re amazing beefy!

4 Likes

why did it say you linked one of my posts in this

3 Likes

not everything is about you

4 Likes

???

4 Likes

ur so weird bro leave me alone

4 Likes

Happy birthday BFI! :cake: :D

2 Likes

just gonna highlight the parts i loved the most here.

yeah i almost thought i was gonna get my 3rd nosebleed this week because of the “Demotes Sript” addition

very cool :+1:and I hope to see BFI05 (tetraphobia, y’know)

5 Likes

Thank you for the update. We needed that!

13 Likes

Working out great, thanks :+1:

9 Likes

I now get why all staff are scared off him- Hes scary o.o

2 Likes