Interdimensional Mk1

File: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YILiiaUHnSi6WBjzq-ki3HWG5L7h1QOv/view?usp=sharing

Map name: Interdimensional
Max Players: 24
Waiting spawn location: Black Carpet (171:15)
Game spawn location Purple Carpet (171:10)
Center X and Z: 1030,2266
Lowest Y: 102
HeightLimit: 232
Parkour block: Oak wood
Created by: Wurio
Inspired by: IcePopcorn
Screenshots:

2 Likes

Ello lad! I will place in my feedback for you to improve on your lovely map!
I do not intend any hard feelings as this is constructive critism!

1: Bland Walls
The walls are quite empty as its just purple carpet and glass, try ading blocks onto your walls to make it look more natural!

2: The map isnt connected
The map doesnt have the link of the story line. This means that grass in what supposes to be the end dimension. Taking things out like the vines etc will help this map look alot more natural.

3: Middle barrier???
I dont know why there is a middle wall inside the middle but it looks quite weird. Also the middle island vibe is out and in of the middle part. I dont know where you were going with this but if you are trying to make some sort of abduction beam, I reccomend you make a t1 beacon at the bottom of the map encased in barriers or bedrock (including the beacon). This will allow the beacon beam to pass through the bedrock and create a booshy look for your map. If anyone tries to glitch to the beacon, it is practically impossible as it is encased in unbreakable blocks and it is at the bottom of the map with the rest of the indestructible blocks.

I do not wish to go on as I would like to see others have an say in this map!
If any questions or regards are located to me, please reach out to my discord.
Bearaddo#3068

Have a good day :heart:

Thank you,
1: I’ll improvise on the walls, I have a vague idea of what I’m going to do for Mk2
2: The storyline is linked, it’s just poorly executed, there is no end dimension, the map is nether > overworld, inside the Torus, I wanted to create the overworld and on the outside the nether, this time I’ll inverse the outcome, I believe a nether biome in the would center do better.
3: It’s a 4 dimensional shape, the idea is just poorly executed mk2 should have a properly designed Torus, as shown below.

1 Like

Hi there,

Unfortunately your map submission has been unsuccessful this time, but please don’t be discouraged! We are always delighted any time we get new maps from players and we’d love to see more of these from you. Thank you for your submission! :)