Inside An Imposter (Woolwars map)

Hello! I would like to submit my map named
Inside An Imposter!
Obviously its based of the game called Among Us.
If you dont like it no worries :smiley:
Im just glad to be thought of!

Sus Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/13t4FbBGmafRvyHZsWs5qp41gKuzRSYaz/view?usp=sharing

Name Of The Map: Inside An Imposter
Map Center: 0 51 -1 (i think)
Radius: 30 blocks
Podium Block Round Begin: Red Nether Bricks
Location For Spawn: -1 51 -27
Block For Parkour: Mossy Cobblestone & Oak Fence
Type Of Map: Normal
Players Till Max: 24
Builders: Jjparty08

[Trailer Coming Soon]

Thanks for thinking about my idea!

p.s
amog us

4 Likes

I don’t want to be too rude or crude, so I’ll just breakdown my opinion.

• You use blocks not compatible with 1.8 (the Red Nether Bricks)

• The walls are too plain, being that they are just red wool. The same can be applied for the middle, and the floor.

• The map is very empty, having no islands, or any platforms to play the game on. This makes the map less interesting from a gameplay standpoint, as there’s no incentive to go up to get loot.

• I like the idea of the purple wool/purple glass monster in the middle of the map, however the netherrack that is also prevalent ruins the point of it.

Some positive advice I can give as well, is that it’d be cool to see something like this in the form factor of the maps Super Mario and Honeycomb combined. The overall idea is alright, but I think you could’ve made something better to be honest! I think you don’t inherently have to be the greatest at building in fact to be a good builder. For which, that makes little sense, I am trying to say that you can still make something good without being the best of building. The map at this state seems like some project rushed in 5-15 minutes to be honest.

Anyways, I hope I provided something helpful to some degree. If you’d like to continue to make maps, then you sure can! I’d like to see something you can make in the future! Nonetheless, signing out.

:heart:

1 Like

Lmao I love the concept of this map. To make it better I would add way more platforms and chests, and also follow the advice that beelz gave you

3 Likes

@joekoe wouldn’t it be so cute if we dated on sussy impostor map :pleading_face:

4 Likes

kinda sus

2 Likes

I couldn’t wish for a better environment UWU

2 Likes

Thanks for the feedback Ill try to do better next time! :D

2 Likes

what zombie bot said is what i say, platforms or something to give it more of a playable map :) cool design!

2 Likes

duplicate