iNateCo's Event Team Application (January 2021)

IGN: iNateCo (Past IGN’s can be viewed here)

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (EST)

How often can you host events:

Schedule (Times may vary due to IRL situations)

Sunday: 10:00am - 9:00pm (10:00am - 21:00pm)

Monday: 9:00am - 9:00pm (09:00am - 21:00pm)

Tuesday: 9:00am - 9:00pm (09:00am - 21:00pm)

Wednesday: 9:00am - 6:30pm (09:00am - 18:30pm)

Thursday: 9:00am - 9:00pm (09:00am - 21:00pm)

Friday: 9:00am - 3:00pm (09:00am - 15:00pm)[Times may vary due to religious reasons]

Saturday: 7:00pm - 12:00pm (19:00pm - 00:00pm)[Times may vary due to religious reasons]

What sets you apart from other applicants:

Maturity:

I believe that I am somewhat more mature for my age and I feel that has been displayed within the MunchyMC Community. Of course I am not perfect and have made mistakes in the past but I think I have grown and matured a lot within the past couple of months. I am never toxic and I never get mad at someone who was to end my killstreak or target me. Usually I just say “gg” or “gf” to show the other player I am not mad, nor am I toxic. I try my best to show a good impression on other players when I am playing, I always say “wb” when someone joins and love to help others whenever I can. I believe I am a lot more mature than some other players and I think this is one of the reasons why I am a great applicant for the MunchyMC Event Team.

Activity

Now you can ask a lot of people this and you will most likely get the same answer, “is Nate active?” and the most common response will usually be “yes”. I try to be on Munchy as much as possible and when I can’t I will pull out my phone and either hop onto Minechat, The forums or Discord and help some people on there. I love to try to connect my life to Munchy and I really have a passion for this incredible server! I am always on TeamSpeak and usually on discord. I try my best to put in at least 3 - 5 hours a day on Munchy and try to commit to that as much as possible, which I usually do. I am very dedicated to this server and hope that my activity really sets me apart from other applicants!

Respectful

I really do think I am a respectful and respected player within the MunchyMC Community. Whenever someone needs help with something I will always try my best to help them out. I try to moderate the chat as well even though I am not a Helper, JMOD, Mod, etc. Whenever someone needs help with kits, events, how to host, and overall help I try my best to do what I can. This is just one of the many reasons why I think I would make a great Event Team Member!

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member:

I can bring a lot to the table here, I can bring creativity, activity, and respect. I can host multiple events, without any rank currently if someone asks me to host something I will always host it for them! I know that some people do not have a lot of tokens so if someone asks and even if they don’t ask me I will always try my best to host the event for them! I currently have legend rank so I do have access to hosting all automatic events that are accessible to the legend rank. Some events are as follows, Sumo, Solo Dodgeball, Team Dodgeball, War, CRR (Classic Red Rover), OITC (One In The Chamber), Super Sumo etc. This gives me and other players to not just do PvP but have fun with events! I also love to build maps and help build maps for events as well! I feel I can have an amazing effect on the team and would be great for the team!

I also know a lot of the event team commands such as follows:

/event: Open up a GUI that includes all Automatic Events that can be hosted by normal players.

/host: Allows you to see what automatic events are currently being hosted.

/eventtpall: This command will send a tp request to all Kit players so they may join said event.

/eventkick: This command will kick said player from the event.

/eventban: This command will ban said player from all events.

/eventunban: This command will unban said player from all events so they may participate in

events again.

/broadcast: This command will send a broadcast to the entire Kit Server. This is used to let everyone know you are about to host said event.

/togglepvp: This command will toggle PvP on and off in the event world.

/skit create: When entered this command will create a skit with all items within your inventory including the effects.

/skit apply: When used this command will apply the said skit to said player or within the radius.

/eeffect: When applied this command will give one or more people a certain effect within your radius.

/eventtphere: This will allow you to teleport a certain player to you when they type /confirm.

/eventtp: This command allows you to teleport to a certain player within the event world.

/eventspot tp: Allows you to teleport to a specific map or Event Spot for an event.

/togglepickup: This command allows you to toggle the action of picking up an item if dropped on the ground.

/eventbancheck: Allows you to check if a player is event banned or not.

Here are some events only Event Team Members or higher may host:

SRR (Sumo Red Rover): There are 2 teams, each team has a captain who choses what players they would like on their team. They have to try to knock eachother off of a platform. The player that knocks their opponent off will move on to the next round, Last team standing wins!

Waterdrop: This game all players have to jump and land in the water. Every round the jump will get harder and harder until 1 player remains.

Anvildrop: This game players have to dodge anvils, each round it gets harder and harder, the last player remaining wins.

Redrover: This is an Automatic Event, players have an inventory of soups and must dodge the slayer in the middle, the goal is to get from Red to Blue and Blue to red without getting killed by the slayer in the middle. The last player remaining wins!

Greenrover: There are 2 archers in the middle, the archers must shoot the players while they parkour to 1 of 4 colors, and try not to get shot into the lava by the archers. Once said player dies they are eliminated, the last one standing wins!

4 Corners (Lucky Corners): There are a total of 4 colors, players choose the color they would like to be in for that round, a random color will get picked from a dispenser, players on said color will have to try to survive while the host replaces a percentage of blocks with air. Each round more blocks will be removed from said color and some colors will be eliminated. The last player standing wins!

Sumo 4 Corners: This game is somewhat like Lucky Corners, the players will choose 1 of 4 colors. If said color is picked all the players on that color must sumo each other and try to knock eachother off the platform. Last one standing on that platform continues, this goes on until there is only 1 color remaining and everyone left will sumo on that color until 1 player stands. The last player remaining wins.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?

I have a very well respected and good reputation within the MunchyMC Community. I like to think that I am helpful, nice, mature, respectful, active and hard working to help others out. Players have told me that I am very nice, and helpful, and when someone says that to me it honestly makes my day that they took the time out of their day to make that very nice comment. I really think Munchy has changed me a lot for the better and I have become a better person. I am so happy I joined this incredible community and it was one of the best decisions I have ever made! This is just my personal opinion and if you don’t agree with it that is completely fine and I respect your opinion.

Why do you want to be on the event team:

I would like to be on the MunchyMC Event Team because this server is honestly my favourite server ever! This server has helped me through the hardest times and has done so much for me. I want to give back as much as possible. I try my best to help others in any way shape or form I can on Munchy but somethings I can’t do. I would love to help them by giving them more enjoyment out of events then they already do. I want to do everything in my power to make Munchy more enjoyable for newcomers and everyone overall! I would like to give players the amazing experience that I have as a Munchy player and host events for them as well! The feeling of when I won my first ever manual event made me feel so amazing and incredible I would like to make others feel the same way, by giving them the opportunity to win events like that! I feel with this opportunity I can bring so much joy and excitement to players due to my high activity on the server. Whether they are Manual or Automatic they are supposed to bring joy, excitement and happiness to players and I would love to do that. It makes me so happy and makes me feel so good when I make 1 person’s day by hosting an event, or just helping someone out. When someone just says “thank you” to me for hosting what they wanted it makes me so happy I want to do more for them! I have witnessed multiple staff members and event team members working together on hosting events and I really do think I can contribute towards that teamwork! I love to work with others and I feel my past experiences as a moderator on smaller servers has prepared me to become an Event team member on Munchy! I feel I would fit perfectly into the event team category and I promise if you give me a chance, I will not disappoint!

Give us one strength and one weakness that you have:

One of my strengths is the fact I am never toxic, mean, disrespectful, or harmful to the community or ever really for that matter. I am always nice, respectful, caring, helpful, and hardworking as some would say. I have been told I am one of the nicest people on KitPvP and I would like to continue to be!

One of my weaknesses is the fact that my emotions can sometimes get the best of me, I am really trying my best to work on that because it can really hold me back sometimes and I hate it so much! Munchy is really one of the places that lets me not worry about anything and lets me just make others happy!

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E., Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):

@DrakeOfStars: Drake has multiple times let me help him with the levers in a water drop or hosting an event.

@EggNogg: Whenever I ask Egg most of the time he knows I do not mess around and I love to help him host events. I usually do the levers in Sumo 4 Corners.

@DarkKnights22: Whenever Dark streams he allows me to help out with the event. Usually the event is either Waterdrop or Lucky Corners and he always allows me to do the levers, because me and some others are trusted players.

@SierAlex: I have asked Alex multiple times to host events and whenever I ask most of the time he always says “sure!” and will sometimes let me do the levers in a Waterdrop!

@McDonalds: Donald is one of my closest friends and such an amazing Staff Member! Whenever I ask him to host he hosts, and allows me to do the levers in Waterdrop when I ask! Recently allowed me to become the slayer in Red Rover!

@Rishs: I have asked him to host events and he always does. If I ask if I can do the levers he always allows me to do them!

There are so many others I could add to this list but it would be a bit repetitive and it would be a lot of people!

Anything else you would like to add:

I appreciate everyone who took the time out of their day to read my application and give me feedback! Please feel free to leave your opinions and feedback and point out anything! Or you may message me over discord @ iNateCo#9762. I love to hear feedback! Thank you again and I love you all!

Discord: iNateCo#9762

• Thank You
  • Nate

Edits:

• Added some commands
  • Added to Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E., Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):
30 Likes

Fr tho, big +1, one of my best friends on this cutie little server <3

7 Likes

+321321123
I agree with @McDonalds

2 Likes

+1 iNateCo is 10000% deserving of this role. He plays the server constantly and knows what he’s doing. He helps me host some events and is very helpful. He is always respectful and kind in game, you often see him saying “wb (player!)” and I think he is one of the top candidates for this event season.

Good Luck Nate!

3 Likes

+1 epic dog

Fr, Nate_Co is one of the nicest, amazing, chilled players I have met. He knows his stuff when it comes to the event team. @iNateCo 100% deserves this role.

Good luck!!!

Final Rating:+1
2 Likes

Thank you so much monke!

2 Likes

Thank you so much!!! :smiley:

1 Like

Mwah <3

2 Likes

Thank you so much egg it means a lot! :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you so much! :smiley:

2 Likes

+1

Very Mature, Active, incredibly nice guy and many more reasons!
Good Luck Nate man!

2 Likes

Thank you so much Miyaki!!!
Best of Luck to you as well!!!

2 Likes

Very much appreciated! Thank you too :)

2 Likes

+1
I’m not active, so I’ve never seen you before and so I have no opinion on you. However, you seem like a great fit for this position. Excellent application, and very mature.

2 Likes

Thank you so much! :smiley:

2 Likes

+1, I’ve talked to Nate multiple times, he is extremely active and is VERY dedicated to Munchy. He is also extremely friendly. Good luck Nate! :heart:

3 Likes

Definitely fit for event +190q80320 nate

1 Like

Thank you so much jake it means a lot! <3

2 Likes

Thank you so much!!! :smiley:

1 Like

r u gonna find a meme for each event app you like XD.

1 Like