Implement a Duel System?

Hey I don’t know if this exists on other servers or might have been something on MunchyMC in the past but I feel like a Duel system on Prison would cull a lot of grudges and drama that the prison server runs into. What I mean by dual system is basically a player typing a command such as /duel <$XXXXXXXX>. The other player would need to accept /duel accept, in order for it to proceed otherwise it times out. Though if accepted it will teleport both players to a small room with a basic kitPVP set, remove all buffs from higher leveled players, essentially make it a 100% fair fight. Then let these two have it out and the winner gets the money and bragging rights. We could further make this more interesting by allowing players to wager cells, gear, xp, etc. Let me know what you guys think, it sounds like a good way to squash a conflict to me.

Edit This could also turn into kind of cool event if players were allowed to click the duel command in the dialogue box and teleport to the grounds or room or arena they fight in to spectate said duel. Just a thought, I love a good sweaty PVP duel.

+1 :)

1 Like

Why not simply hop on KitPvP and go duel in arena instead? :smiley:

3 Likes

Sounds good without rares getting in the way.
Doesn’t sound good on a server like Munchy.
(Note: I can’t elaborate on this, the mods will just remove my comments and the responses on my comment)

I suppose you could but prison tends to be an insular community, in addition switching servers would defeat the purpose of having something to wager which would be the stakes of the fight and some of the fun.

1 Like

Yeah, but you can still bet your stuff over in Prison, Duel in KitPVP, and then go back to prison and finish that bet.

It would be cool to have an proper Duel system in Prison though, so it takes less time switching to KitPVP for duels.

This was a thing at the very end of last map but it was quite buggy. You could bring in whatever you wanted so it was considered more fair.

1 Like

Plugins might not support all the way back to 1.8.9 not bad idea