7aF8qSXsaHT0cYlo

adOnyYhh4gNneS2DVfEYCBx7asTAm0mRsc3uj6rOTzcVlbHKoPBG3VY8riBDYbHGScCVOFdcwnQs4rVXclYUOdCDvuxYMgIp1GU54sbmt0AOg9FCQvX2EcNFQApLT8S7

14 Likes

hey bro my frames have kinda been low recently,… might need that frames+ mod O_O…

3 Likes

nice pc :clown_face:

1 Like

Great apology. Well, it was OK. At least you owned up to it. Now it’s time for everyone else to stop cheating on the minecrafts. Minecraft isn’t that hard if you try, for Notch’s sake.

Targeted. :smirk_cat:

6 Likes

I’m just gonna say it- if anybody stopped being friends with you because of this, they’re butts, because even though you lied, your personality is greater than anybody’s I’ve met.
ily

2 Likes

Mistakes happen, don’t feel down we’re all human… No one is perfect, absolutely no one. I’ve given you lots of advice when you first became Jmod and right now the most important advice I can give you right now is to not give up and to just keep pushing dont be a quitter be a winner. :)

3 Likes

Don’t forget where you came from.

1 Like

I’m confused. I use Frames+ 2.0 by Sk1er because I don’t have a great computer. Was your version modified to have cheats installed? If not, how does it give an unfair advantage?

2 Likes

Epicneo, that was a great apology. Thank you for talking to me when no one else will.

2 Likes

:joy:

2 Likes

Once a cheater always a cheater :clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face:

1 Like

Cheating in block games can lead to cheating on significant others. Honestly, within a few months instead of cheating you could probably be dicking people. Just grind practice, mainly focus on aim, and pot/soup conservation, and strafe other methods to combo.

this post isnt truthful

What part?

Hes sorry for doing nothing wrong. Am a bit confused lads

1 Like

He cheated?

Can’t believe people are taking this serious LOOL

Please give frames+ for testing reasons =)!

1 Like

Im very sorry for what i did. Im very dumb for using cheats on your server, which got me ban. I really like wool wars and munchymc is like the only server with wool wars. Im pretty sure i was ban for kill aura, but i’ve deleted all my clients and i wanna have a fresh start.
-Khimchi__

This isn’t the place to post that. If you want to apply for an unban, create one at https://www.munchymc.com/support/ticket