Im just so bad

I don’t know why but I’m so bad at PvP… the whole “practice makes perfect” thing isn’t what I experience. I need someone to teach me, but none of my friends IRL or online that play video games aren’t that great at PvP themselves. I’ve come to last resort to ask the most friendly community I know for help

1 Like

I’d suggest going to youtube and looking up pvp tutorials to help you perfect things like w-tapping, aiming, and clicking techniques. Might not work that well for some people but that’s how I learned nearly everything I know about pvp.

2 Likes

Don’t think of yourself like that! No one’s bad at PvP. You have to change your perspective on how you feel about this! I have some advice that may help you improve your PvP skills!

Practice

Practice is one of the most important ways to improve your PvP skills! The Arena is a perfect place to practice! Here, you can compete against others and try to improve your PvP.

Also, the phrase “practice makes perfect” is a bit misleading. You should think of a different motive like “practice makes progress.” This is because nobody’s perfect! This leads me to my next point.

Rethink your motives

This is where many of the problems come in. Rather than assuming you are terrible at one thing, think of it like there are many ways for you to improve!

One piece of advice I have for you is to never compare your skills to others. If you compare yourself to people that are high on the leaderboards, you may think of yourself as less!

PvP Skills

I recommend doing what @Atterax said. You should go on to YouTube and look for PvP tutorials to help you with some skills that include some of the following:

• W Tapping
  • S Tapping
  • Clicking faster than 6 cps
  • Hot-keys

This only lists a few things that could help you improve.

In conclusion, don’t think of yourself as bad. Rather, think of yourself as improving. Practice a lot and learn some more techniques!

Hope you found this useful!

2 Likes

I can teach you how to W-Tap :smiley:

1 Like

Just download a hacked client dummy

4 Likes

Tenebrous has made a video like a week ago which covers a client-side-anti-cheat to have cheats built in.
Hypixel and many other servers have 1.8+ pvp, but that client-side-anti-cheat has a part of the 1.8 pvp removed to give a better experience when clicking.
That part of code was not in 1.7 present, so when you want to click more than 10 cps while not hitting an entity, then play in 1.7, beside that, there is no other advantage for playing in 1.7, because anything else will be translated into 1.7 and back with viaversion.

2 Likes

u know cps doesn’t matter if u can’t even aim. aiming is best if u want to have a chance. most people that i combo have crappy aim. and let me say this, don’t hit them soon as ur in range just get up real close go behind them and just start hitting them, it rly does help. if it’s a stubborn person where u keep trading hits, just get the f away from them. not worth ur time. and use ur abilities figure out what ur not good at, if ur decent at using soups use something like the max titan or ninja, high damage and everything. if ur good pvp but not soup, use the tank kit, it helps real good if not good at souping, and just figure what ur good at.

1 Like

Agree with @GeeksForGeeks, even if you make 20cps, if you don’t have a good aim the you can’t pvp really well, when I started jittercliking I had lot of issues with the aim, so I recommend to improve the w tapping, aim and refill

Also @SkoPie try not to reply these post 16d later with just 3 words xD

1 Like