Im_All_MCMMO Staff Application

LOL wtf

Obviously, you’re trying to make me look bad, as we are on bad terms. As you know this situation was only between Cheater_ and 2 Mods which the situation is resolved now. As you know this was private information, you know it wasn’t that bad as I am still helper. But in saying that I’m not saying I’m not in the wrong, I shouldn’t have ever done it and I have learnt. But also I did not once do anything that would give me an unfair advantage.

Regardless thank you for your feed back.

1 Like

+1 Very active
Mature
Helpful
Good Luck
~Alex

1 Like

The player who caught you cheating didn’t want to report you and I had to force them and constantly tell them they needed to report you and so they did. I am not trying to make you look bad theres no bad or good. If you’re still helper and have the rank ok so what you still went on an alt and flew and lied to another mod.
(We arent on bad terms lol)

I will not respond any further cause all I wanted for you to realize it was wrong and im glad you know it was wrong. So thank you for understanding Good luck.

+1
Active
Friendly
Mature

1 Like

Prison: +1 I see you can do a great job on prison due to activity, attitude and much more.

Kitpvp: -1 You are not qualified in my opinion on kitpvp due to your time mostly on prison, and out of my playing which is 3+ hours a day at EU and Na times I’ve only seen you twice, though understand you are aussie I should still see you online, and in some cases I always see you on prison. Anyways goodluck!

-Fucia

1 Like

Changing my vote to +0 cause can be arugementive and cant take constructive criticism (as read above) and can be immature.

Thanks everyone for your support and feedback :heavy_heart_exclamation:

I’m not tryna come off as rude or anything u know but I stay up till like 2 AM my time and he’s on for a good 2 hours while I’m on

3 Likes

+1 Amazing person fun to play and talk with!

1 Like

I understand but I dont think he has played kitpvp enough

1 Like

Thanks for everyone’s support and feedback.

from what i’ve heard, disrespectful towards younger audiences in teamspeak
if you can convince me that i’m wrong this might change, but as of now you’re not worthy of a staff occupation
good luck

1 Like

I mean if you are going to -1 someones application because of something you heard don’t you think it’s not fair towards the person? I mean he is innocent until proven otherwise bro.

1 Like

Nah man his fine as a mature person he doesn’t disrespect younger audiences because I am always with him on teamspeak and I think you should actually talk to him more on Teamspeak before giving that rating

1 Like

+1, he’s an awesome Aussie.

1 Like

I don’t know you very well, but you’re very active and I always see you online (which is surprising considering we have different timezones). I think there’s always a difference between toxicity and being comfortable around certain people, and within the time I’ve known you I’m pretty sure any instances of you being potentially “toxic” would have just been you being comfortable around people and being trusting. Everyone is like this, but as long as you are an overall good role model for the server (which you are) it’s not a problem. So with that being said, I’m gonna give you a +1!!

1 Like

i have talked to him on teamspeak, he is barely approachable and not helpful at all

1 Like

I argee with vanilla hes always been kinda rudeish to me and told me “at least people want me as helper unlike you” but he where to fix it he’ll be golden

Thanks for everyone support and feedback and JoshyYT I’m sorry to hear this but I don’t recall ever saying that to you.