Ilycudlez's suggestion!

ive been thinking about this for a bit now and i came with an idea for the survival server ive thought that maybe you could bring wither skeletons to nether fortresses but instead of regular wither skels make them alot more stronger like a mini boss but the chances of them dropping a skull is still the same maybe make them have diamond armor with a high prot level maybe make their sword stronger make them immune to projectiles and if someone does get to spawn a wither he will have to spawn in in the mining world and when it spawns everyone will see an alert in chat that a wither skeleton as spawned and the cords will be shown in chat this idea is to make the game have more goals a little bit easier to get a nether star and its basically adding a mini boss to the game to make it more interesting

2 Likes

Actually, getting nether stars would be way harder and I think some could get mad about it. Buffing wither skeletons isn’t necessary for me as they are even pretty rare due to mob spawn rates, which are pretty low. And it may be pain for new comers to get nether stars by their own without buying one at an expensive price. I see the point of making mini bosses but I’d likely see that happening to any mob other than wither skeletons.

Also it shall not alert people if you are summoning withers, I mean there’s already a wither spawning on mining world every 2 hours or more (I don’t know the exact cooldown) and an message on chat showing the coordinates to make nether star gathering a bit easier. Alerting would bring many players that may just steal your star where you just spent a lot of time getting it. I know you can do it like everywhere on the mining world without people being near you but you’ll see on chat some getting mad as they needed nether start and that you don’t accept their Tp request…

Just my small concern :sparkles:

3 Likes