Ilycudlez's suggestion!

dear staff.
I’ve been thinking of something that seems a little unfair for all survival donators, so imagine this
you are a new player to survival on munchymc you just got full netherite with the highest enchantments (vanilla enchants) and you saw people with higher enchants such as fortune 4, unbreaking 4, elytras that never lose durability, infinite snowballs and many more and you ask them how did you get those and they say: crate keys. but how do you get those keys you got to buy them of course. so you are thinking of buying keys right for a good price of 46$ but what happens after theres a reset? they are all gone and so you think that you basically bought something expensive and temporary. in my opinion that seems a bit unfair, but i have a solution for that that will make things fair, so basically after every reset(of the main world of course) all the keys/claim blocks have been added back to you and then people would stop thinking that they have wasted a ton of cash for something to just be removed after some time. thanks you! -ilycudlez

As far as I know the people buying keys know what they are getting and I think it would actually be worse if they were to get all of those keys back when there is a new map. It would just be less and less valuable as the maps go on cause they would have to buy less and less keys for real money.

3 Likes

maybe they could give it a try and see how it goes

1 Like

I don’t think there really is a point. It just seems like it would go very awful and it’s not something that they could just undo if it goes wrong.

2 Likes

what about lowering the prices or making the resets longer duration

1 Like

Well first, no. Most people have gotten their keys from quests…Not mini crate keys, actual crate keys. A normal player can grind to emerald quests to get crate keys.

4 Likes

as sprink said, you can now grind quests for actual crate keys. That’s quite a great balance in my opinion, as there’s now an optional way to get crate keys without spending money, all while not ruining their value entirely.

3 Likes

I mean you aren’t obliged to pay for them. As sprink said you can even get actual crate keys from quests. Also these items aren’t always worth it, I mean that it’s not impacting the game that much as they are overpowered or things like that. They are just kind of cosmetics that could make you enjoy survival a bit better. You could have Unbreaking 4 but what’s the point of getting it if you already have mending and go to an xp grinder to repair it ? Some are very useful I agree but there, you can always borrow or just buy a crate item from a player! Again I think that paying for keys is very optional and isn’t necessary at all. Just play the game and have fun :D

2 Likes
  • Fortune 4 isn’t as great as you think lmao it’s like Fortune 3 just a tiny bit better. And you can’t use it on gold so you might wanna use it on other ores.

• Unbreaking 4 isn’t really useful. Just get mending and go to an xp grinder to repair your stuff! Or just ask someone who has ++ rank to /repair it for you.

• Infinite elytra (Icarus’ wings or however it’s called…) is basically an elytra with mending. You can always repair it and it just never breaks, you can also use phantom membranes on it. I can understand that you don’t have to worry about them breaking in mid-flight but just use Unbreaking 3 or even 4 if you want on your elytras to feel a bit safer.

• Okay so infinite snowballs… they are just for fun! I don’t know if I really have to explain more about it.

And if you still think that some of them makes it really necessary to pay for crate keys then tell me! I don’t think that they are always worth it :sparkles:

2 Likes

resets are already like once a year or more

3 Likes

summer discounts 25-30% off on survival keys, claim blocks and ranks

1 Like

Keep in mind that the survival server won’t reset for at least a year.

1 Like

crate keys not worth it

1 Like

i know that ive been told that it wont reset for 1-2 years but still its not premenant

1 Like