iiSyrup's Event Team Applicaton

• IGN and past IGN’s: iiSyrup,
    FrostedTipsTeen, xTofuuuuu, NewMineplexStaff, and ETC.

• Timezone: Pacific

• How often can you host events: I can host events Tuesday - Sunday so basically the whole week other than Monday and the time would be 3pm to around 12pm. So 9 hours and some breaks because I need to eat and do chores.

• What sets you apart from other applicants: What sets me apart from other applicants is my positive attitude and nice gestures towards others. I see myself as a mature person but at times I can be a little goofy and funny. I love to joke around with others and I do not see my self as a toxic player in this community. If I am ever being toxic I will apologize and make sure who ever I was being toxic to will get a clear apology from me. I believe that I can bring more fun and kindness to the KitPvP community.

• What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member: Well I love being active in the chat and engaging into conversation with others and making new friends on team speak and in the chat. I can bring kindness and my maturity and I think I can handle problems well and conflicts between others even with Event Team Staff or Without it.

• I like to just host events for others when they ask me because I have around 4,000 tokens so when I get a request to start an event and maybe an Event Team Staff member doesn’t want to or just a regular player I will do it for them if I have the tokens. Clockyy is also a big inspiration to me on the MunchyMc network because whenever someone ask him to host an event he will do it and I would like to do the same with others. He also helps other people out and likes to talk to others as I can tell. The first time I joined I had a great first day experience on Munchy. Clockyy was one of the first people I met and was such a great help. Overall I would like to bring Joy and Happiness to others and also my maturity and be kind and respectful to others.

• Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E. Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.): As I said above Clockyy will accept peoples request when they want him to host an event. Another example of this won’t be a Event Staff Member it will be a Elite rank and I will not share the name because I don’t know if he or she want’s credit for this but this player was so generous. I told the chat I was gonna host a Solo Dodgeball and this player said, " iiSyrup wait I will host it, its ok. Random act of kindness. That is what I love to see in this community. Everyone being nice to each other and helping one and other out.

• Anything else you would like to add: I am 13. I use to play baseball for 5 years when I was younger and now I play basketball. I go to performing arts school and I do theater. I love to be kind to others and help anyone that is in need. Even if I do get denied I will still help others out and host events. Thank you for putting your own time into reading this and have good rest of the day!

-Best Regards, iiSyrup

4 Likes

Dude you just joined like 2 days ago.

3 Likes

I know but I watched BadBoy for a long time and I didn’t have a PC and I know a lot about the server and now I got a PC and I joined the server.

If you want to get event i’d suggest waiting a few more months to get to know the server/community, make yourself a known name on Munchy.

1 Like

Hi there, very recently you joined the community and i haven’t seen you on at all. Some advice from me would be to take more time in getting to know the staff and players better. I recommend you spend more time in the team-speak and forums as i notice you joined less than 24 hours ago. To improve your application further, i would add in some knowledge that you have on how events work, such as instances and general commands.

I’m not going to rate your application at this current point in time but good luck.

2 Likes

Okay well I just got a PC like 2 weeks ago and I have been watching bad boys videos for sometime and I know a lot about the server but yea I do think I will wait sometime thanks for the suggestions.

Did you have an mc account before that?

1 Like

Yes I had one that my cousin gave me because whenever I went to his house he would sometimes let me play on his pc but i never had the thought to join munchy until 3 day ago

Hi Syrup! I think your maturity shows in your application. I think it’s finely detailed!
Although you joined two days ago, you claim you have watch Bad’s streams for a while which is great! Maybe you should try to get more involved in the discord and teamspeak. It’s cool to know that you do theatre at school, I do too :smiley:
I wish you the best of luck!

3 Likes

Hey, thank you so much for the great feedback! (;

Thank you for the feedback very appriecatied!

Hello! I think you are kind and make a good friend! I still think you should know the server before you apply for this position. I also think you need to spread your name around before applying. I will give you +0 just because you are nice.

1 Like

I appreciate the feedback!

I am new, so I won’t vote. You just joined a few days ago. I would get to know the community better before applying. Once again, just advice, I am nOt voting.

Very strong application! You seem very mature for your age. You have a clock skin xD. The only thing that I would suggest would be to get to know the community better. Some ways you can do this is to be helpful, active and join the MunchyMc teamspeak.

I really appreciate the feedback! #Clock!! I am on teamspeak usually just chilling out in the lobby and talking to others. I love to talk to others and make new friends!

2 Likes