iiRaidz - Staff Application (July 2019)

As of July 13th, 2019 I will be giving you a -1 due to your either resigning, abusing your powers and getting your rank removed, and general toxicity.

Over the last year or so I’ve seen when you lose your rank you become more toxic, but when you get your rank back your fixed, meaning you are changing yourself for the time being rather then the long run to just keep the standards of the position. I would look at either Bikeski, or Mikeys post to criticize your self better. Anyways goodluck!

-Fucia

3 Likes

I appreciate everyone’s feedback <3.

Hey Mikey are you able to give me some examples of when I was either rude obnoxious or even minorly immature in-game chat as I’ve only interacted with you once and that was when I was staff assisting you with a problem of your own?

1 Like

+1 I feel like you have had your ups and downs as staff in the past… however I feel like you have learned from you mistakes and are ready to prove again that you can be a good staff member. Good Luck!

3 Likes

+1 Amazing guy, fun to hangout and play with.
He is always there and he knows how to handle tough situations.
Best applicant for the staff team IMO.

1 Like
  • For the most part, mature.
  • Active.
  • Has a good understanding of Munchy from prior staff experience.
  • Baboon.

+0.7

1 Like

+1

Positive influence on other players and is a huge role model for newer players. Has made mistakes in the past but seems willing to learn from them which is a real quality that would be valuable to the team along with the dedication to become better than before.

Good luck.

1 Like

+1 you are mature active and its fun talking to you

1 Like

+1 active

1 Like

+1 I see you online all the time, this staff app looks amazing, gl

1 Like

-1 sensetive af lel

4 Likes

+1, has had a troubled past, but has serious potential. very good person (and monkey)

1 Like

+1 Nice man!

1 Like

Kinda late, I know… But raidz I am so impressed at how you have improved and how helpful of a person you have become. 100000% deserving of this position. Best of luck!
-Funny

p.s. dont abuse this time ily

2 Likes

Application denied. We feel that you don’t meet the requirements for staff at this time, we hope to see you apply again in the future!

10 Likes