Ideas For Survival Updates

Just a few ideas for survival updates in the future to help make the server itself more appealing:

-Ranks bought using in game money? Maybe each rank has its perk to it
-/shop, this would be used only to buy certain things, like rarer blocks and such
These two could work together like each rankup allows you to purchase new blocks from the shop.

-Crates? this may be very controversial but I think adding different crates or at least a vote crate would be useful. In the vote crate could be a variety of different amount of free claim blocks

-Events? Spleef? Tnt Run? Others just for players to do something different

-/warp parkour, this area would have multiple difficulties of parkour courses and with each course there would be a challenge the player could attempt. This challenge would be if you could make it all the way without falling in-between checkpoints and in 1 run you would earn a prize

-Custom enchants? Not sure what or how many enchants we could have but this would add a very different aspect to survival. With this there could be a command idk what but you could have it so a player could recommend a new custom enchant to be reviewed and possibly added. And for this if a player recommends one and it is added into the game the player could receive it for free as a “thanks for the recommendation” gift.

I understand that what I am suggesting is going to completely change the basic “survival” feel but I think it may draw in a bigger player base and overall have a positive impact.

That’s just a few ideas I have, thanks! Feel free to let me know what you think.

2 Likes

I’ve added these to the suggestion list. These are great ideas, good job!

1 Like