Idea

I have an idea.
if the player types [i] it shows the item they are holding
If the player types [inv] it shows their inventory (armour and xp included)
if the player types [ec] it shows their ender chest.
Can a mod please close this!
@TheBoop

I don’t get it xD you may be a bit more precise whenever you want to share ideas because I’m a bit confused.

• I meant like people can always see their inventory as well as their stuff, items that they are holding. And for the eChest well they can always make one to check what’s in it ( on survival there’s already 2 enderchests at spawn and ++ even have /ec to use it wherever they are )
4 Likes

I mean it shows the inv to other players

1 Like

Not to use it

1 Like

So other players can see their inv

1 Like

/i is alrealdy a command and is /showitem
/inv does not exist and I see no reason for this
/ec is already a command and lets ++ players open their enderchest from anywhere.
(meant to reply to the topic, sorry candle)

3 Likes

It would look like a moderator command for me to be honest and I don’t think it needs to be used by players as they don’t necessarily need to know the exact other players’ inventory… It doesn’t seem really fair and has no need to be implemented I’d say.

4 Likes

I think like an /exp command to show other players how many levels you have as a sort of flex would be cool

1 Like

I do agree with that however /exp would be hard so they could do if the player types [exp] then instead of it coming out as [exp] it says their levels

1 Like

I understand the point you are trying to make, and I think it would be very interesting. But, I don’t see an overall need/purpose for it. What would it provide to the players? I think /showitem covers this purpose already, but it is still a cool idea nonetheless.

3 Likes