Idea For The Duels Arena

I feel the duels arena does not have enough duels, it needs different kinds. For instance you should add a Bridge duel, i think not many servers have it and it would expand the community and be fun for players to mess around with. if you arent familiar with the gamemode “Bridge” it’s a gamemode with two opposing players/teams fighting to get into the other player’s goal on a one block wide bridge, the player usually has one or two stacks of blocks, full leather/three quarters leather armour, a bow with an arrow that regenerates over time, an iron sword and 8 golden apples, the golden apples usually fully regenerate you in an instant.
Thank you for your time and listening to my idea :D

3 Likes

If a bridge duel was added, It would probably have to have something to make it unique to munchy, I can’t think of anything to do that though.

2 Likes

i agree with you on that but i can’t think of anything either

1 Like

How about a german server’s version of Bridge? (which is also older)
The arena is at most 20 blocks long one wide bridge, the players have on-demand either no knockback stick or a knockback stick and 5 blocks.
The blocks stay for at most 5 seconds and then return into the inventory of the one placing them.
By default, both participants have 3 lives, should someone die the arena doesn’t reset but the player respawns to the end of the bridge further away from the opponent.
It’s like sumo but in a german bedwars scenario.

I proposed this version of bridge to be recreated on munchy 2~3 years ago, already.

2 Likes

i’ve personally never really liked the german version

Is the skill requirement too high or is the gap between skill and lag too high to play on a german server?

neither, i get almost no lag on german servers since i’m italian and i’ve been told that i’m very good at it
i just dont enjoy the experience

I personally really enjoy Bridge and play the Hypixel version daily. I have also tried the german version but to be honest I really didn’t enjoy it. Playing with only KB-Sticks and no swords is really CPS-based and not every good pvper has the CPS required for that.
I would personally really like to see Bridge on Munchy but please not the german version!
With that, I’m not saying they should copy the Hypixel Bridge but a game with a similar concept!

Probably they could make a mix of “Capture the Flag” and “The Bridge”. Basically, instead of jumping in a portal you steal a flag and bring it back to your base to score. With that you keep the concept of Bridge but it has a special touch!
Idk if the idea is good but to me it seems fun lmao :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

there are no modes in munchy where u can place blocks