I wouled like to be a builder

IGN and past IGN’s:phil1l

Timezone:10:05

Discord username:im not allowed discord or ts sorry

How long have you played MunchyMC?:1 month

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects:

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build:

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?:I have not use world edit before but i think i colud get the hang of it

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.):making custon blocks and not that good with redsone but im pretty good with the blocks :wink:

What is your history of building? Which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past? I have not been a builder before but I have tryed to apply on severs but its either the fourms arnt set up correctly or people just egnore me

Hello and welcome to the forums! It sounds like you are on the right path and have great potential as a builder! However, right now I do not believe that you quite have the experience with worldedit etc, or meet the requirements of owning discord or teamspeak. I’d come back and apply for builder in a few months time, maybe when you are able to own discord or teamspeak. It sounds like you have a lot of potential, but just don’t have quite enough experience yet. Have a nice day!
Thanks,

• Jamie

Hi,

You need to post a portfolio or your application will get an instant denial.

Good luck,

ok thank you

Without a portfolio, and any background experience, we cannot consider your application for the build team. Please wait at least 3 months before applying again.

1 Like