I would like to join Munchymc’s builder team

IGN and past IGN’s: My IGN is Siegfeld

Timezone:The timezone I live in is Eastern standard time

Discord username: My discord username is @papercritter

How long have you played MunchyMC?:
I have played on MunchyMC for about 2-3 months now and I love playing on it I usually play factions and I’ve made a few very kind friends
Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects:

Those are a few of my quick builds if you would like me to post more pictures then just tell me
Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build:
My Favorite Proudest build is 5 years ago I build a 3D realistic statue of liberty and it is my favorite build because it took me 3 months to build and then I showed it to all my friends and they loved it and we made it into a house together
How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?:I am starting to learn how to use those things and I am a very fast learner so it will not take me long to get very good at world edit

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.):My build specialties include exterior and interior of places, traps, and building such as buildings of pictures, spawns, and lobbies. My weaknesses include Building houses and I can’t explain why because I personally think I am good at houses but my friends always make fun of how I build Minecraft houses.

What is your history of building? Which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past? None I usually only build on single player, or servers where I need to build.

If I may ask. How old are you?

1 Like

Hello!

Since I already gave you advice on the rest of your application, I will give you advice on your builds!

1. You can edit your first application and add the screenshots!
  2. I recommend finishing your house. It looks like it has lots of potentials.
  3. You should include some larger builds to your application.
  4. Maybe add some more detail to your builds!

I hope you found this useful! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

ok thank you I will work on that thank you for the feedback

1 Like

Hi there Siegfeld. I believe that you need to be at least 13 to use the forums therefore I don’t believe That you can use the forums.

Good luck though!

@BariesBrill :pensive::facepunch:

2 Likes

+1 amazing builds like i have never seen before 100% you will make it in

Hey @Siegfeld, unfortunately, you have to be +13 to use the forums and apply.
Anyways, your builds aren’t what Munchy is looking for, so I recommend you to improve your skills and apply in the future.

However, your application isn’t correct as you don’t provide your discord username and you don’t show a picture of your proudest build. -1

Sorry, but from what I can see, your builds do not have much detail and lack high amounts of effort (as you didn’t even build the entire house). Your builds are small and really do not show much skill in contrast to accepted build team applications which you can find here: https://www.munchymc.com/forums/c/build-team/accepted/47.

1 Like

Not old enough to be on the forums or use any of our platforms.

1 Like