I would like to apply for build team (^w^)

ign YTMRmustacheYT

discord name:MR mustache#7241

hey everywon reading this im a great fan of this server

and it would be even greater if a could be apart of somthing big like the build team

i am good at building and helping out

i know many commands that improve building like //wand and /fill

i have not played MunchyMC that much but i have watchd a lot of badboyhalo and skeppy videos on this server so i know basicly anything you need to know

i have had servers whit world edit so im fermilier whit that

i have not had any build ranks but i do know how to make nice cool builds

thats all for me thanks for the time bye

1 Like

This might be a troll app, if so, then it will be a instant denial. But if you are for real then use this format below.

GN and past IGN’s:

Timezone:

Discord username:

How long have you played MunchyMC?:

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects:

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build:

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?:

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.):

What is your history of building? Which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past?

3 Likes

my timezone is sweden i can mostly play on frieday and saturday

my discord is MR mustache#7241

i have not played MunchyMC that much but i have watchd a lot of badboyhalo and skeppy videos on this server so i know basicly anything you need to know

i have had almost 10 server that had world edit so i am experiensed whit that

i have not had any build ranks but i do know how to build good

1 Like

no use the format in ur original post

Hello there!

As @0CRC0 said, you should include the questions into the application! Also, a portfolio is required to be considered for the build team.

I wish you the best! :+1:

1 Like

What 0CRC0 and vurm said, also you need to add screenshots of your builds and you also should edit your post with the format, or you will probably get denied instantly.

3 Likes

How do u do the line thing in between the sentences?
Thanks in advance!

3 Likes

ok i under stand

1 Like

Press enter 2 times once you are done with a sectence/paragraph, then add 3 of these: -
It should look like this

This is an example

3 Likes

thanks for the help

1 Like

Hey there YTMRmustacheYT, while we appreciate the application, your lack of builds in your application give us no basis to judge your skills upon, and thus we have no choice but to deny your application. If you do choose to reapply, please wait at least 3 months before doing so.

1 Like