I wonder, who are weebs on the server?

So, are you a weeb? Who are the weebs on this server?

3 Likes

i love spongebob

15 Likes

nice.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t say I’m as much a weeb as someone who kinda enjoys anime. I watched a lot of Pokemon, a bit of Dragon Ball, like half of Haikyuu and the anime movies are phenomenal.

3 Likes

Yeah Haikyuu is amazing btw. My 4th fav anime definitely :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Ye i love anime bro. Especially cult classics like boku no pi- i mean death note

3 Likes

I mean I watch a bunch of random animes. Usually the ones with like 8 episodes. My most recent was something about a mug, had a really long title describing what they will do with the mug. Unsure.

2 Likes

Jingai-san no Yome. Only have watched the anime at the moment, but am looking into the manga. best character fluffy Kanenogi

Kakuriyo: Bed & Breakfast for Spirits. Anime seemed pretty alright in my opinion.

The World God Only Knows. I guess you can say this is my favorite harem at the moment. I really need to read the manga.

Just some anime I thought to mention because I watched them recently.

Edit: Just finished watching Remake Our Life! last night, and just now Dance in the Vampire Bund. Also just read up to Chapter 174 in the Solo Leveling manhwa. To be fair, I like a lot of anime around 2010 just because I like the early 2010’s art style inherently and as well as J-pop and J-rock from around then. I am not a artist in the slightest so it’s not like I have a say in how good or bad art is in all fairness.

Edit 2: Just finished Orenchi no Furo Jijo, thought it was very wholesome ngl. Merman in a bathtub for 52 minutes sounds very fun.

2 Likes

fullmetal alchemist

4 Likes

Ah, an og

1 Like

im alan

2 Likes

I wouldn’t call myself an anime fanatic, but I’d say that I appreciate the art style.

3 Likes

isse no se de fumikomu gorain bokura wa nanimo nanimo mada shiranu issen koete furikaeruto mo nai bokura wa nanimo nanimo mada shiranu udatte udatte udatteku kirameku ase ga koboreru no sa oboetenai koto mo takusan atta darou daremo kare mo shiruetto daiji ni shitai mono motte otona ni naru nda don’na toki mo hanasazu ni mamori tsudzukeyo soshitara itsu no hi ni ka nanimo kamo o waraerusa hirari to hirari to matteru konoha ga tonde yuku

3 Likes

Naruto, Dragon balls Z, GT, Super, Attack on Titans, and many more B)

Also

1 Like

yes boku no pi- I mean Death note fan club

1 Like

LET’S GO! I am reading the manga :smiley:

Congrats

The legendary triple post :o (don’t do this)

1 Like

1 Like