I want to become a builder :)

Hello. my name is Jonathan and i am 13 turning 14 years old. I am very active on munchy and spend most of my time on the computer on there. I have teamspeak and skype, and i have been playing munchy about a year now, but on this account i joined in january of 2017. Now thats not because i was hacking or anything like that, its just because i wanted a fresh start. now i don´t have alot of screenshots of my builds because i rarely screenshot them. But i managed to build a house in like 30 minutes for you as an example. Now this house is far from perfect but i thought it would be a nice little example of what i could do in the future. now i normally build by hand but i could use wand and try to use voxelsniper, i would just have to learn a bit more first. my specialty is structures and detailing but im sure i could do alot more! Now english is not my first language so this text might be a little sloppy but i speak better than i type haha. Im very creative and happy, and can turn a bad mood into a good one with a few jokes. I would love to be on the team :).

1 Like