I wanna be event member :)

You seem TOXIC when saying this… Make your responses more constructive :slight_smile:

1 Like

is that an issue? he can take my feedback anyway he wishes. other people seem to agree with me, so it’s up to him to take it to the heart or use it constructively.

5 Likes

Both of those accounts seem fake because they were made 22hr ago and they only posted once 22hr ago

3 Likes

How do they seem fake they play on the server lol.

1 Like

I just belive they are fake because their names and they were both created at the same time and both posted at the same time.

3 Likes

It’s good I would believe the same thing if I was you but I don’t even know if they are fake or not. :slight_smile: Hope you have a good day.

1 Like

You know that you shouldn’t make an account then immediately apply for event rank. Also I’ve never seen them on the server before. Their opinion wouldn’t matter much because they just joined the forums and server. I think you probably faked them, but good luck anyways.

3 Likes

Hey 23_23!
Although it seems like you are very knowledgeable of the events that occur on Munchy, I think that your immaturity shows in the replies I have seen below, some of your responses seem a little bit “pushed”.
I haven’t really seen you on much, but you still seem like a very nice person!
I wish you the best of luck!

1 Like

Thanks.

1 Like

Btw is the +1 for rep? I don’t really know what it is for lol.

1 Like

Yeah, it’s basically people telling you that they think you’re a good candidate.

3 Likes

Thanks. For answering hope you have a good day. :slight_smile:

Thanks. For helping me hope you have a good day. :slight_smile:

1 Like

now this is epic +1

ps you should be admin

2 Likes

Denied. Please work on your maturity and community involvement.