I wanna be event member :)

IGN and past IGN’s: Now IGN 23_23 Last Adoptme

Timezone: I live in US OKC CTRL

How often can you host events?: Perhaps when I get done with my work then I can be on all day.
What sets you apart from other applicants: I can help out more than the other people that are Event Member. I feel like I can do a lot more, help out more, and stuff like that.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member?: I have some new ideas in mind to bring to the table! I believe I am mature enough to do what is right for the community. My kindness level is high and I can bring new events. I can also build just about any type of pixel art. Examples of pixel art that I can do are humans, Pokémon, animals, and much more! I am also able to defuse drama easily and quite quickly as well.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E. Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.): I can give out ranks, when I ask someone like @Clockyy to host waterdrop and/or when there is no other event member online, Clockyy helped me.

Red Rover - The players start on a colored side and have to run to the other safely. The slayer has to kill everyone that runs. Last man standing wins.

Death Dash - There is 1 slayer and they have to kill everyone. The players have to run around and avoid the slayer. Last man alive wins!

Parkour Race - The players are teleported to a parkour in the event world. The 1st person to complete the short parkour wins!

Knockback Survival - Everyone is teleported to a large ice platform. The goal is to knock everyone off and be the last person standing.

Water Drop - Players have to drop into an area of water and survive. As the game progresses, the hole gets smaller, making it more difficult.

Brackets (1v1 and 2v2) - Everyone is put into small boxes and will watch either a 1v1 or 2v2. The winners are put into the next round until 1 person wins.

Color Run - There are multiple boxes marked with colors around them. The event team member has to call out which color the players have to run to. A slayer, has to kill everyone outside the color that was called.

Archer Red Rover - It is the same as red rover, except the slayer now has a bow instead of melee.

4 Corners - Players pick a corner and the event team member has to call out a corner (each are represented by a block such as gold, emerald or diamond). The players in that corner must fight each other and knock each other off the platform into the void. The goal is to be the last man standing.

Team Deathmatch - Players are assigned to a team. The teams must do a fight to the death. The team who kills the other team wins.

KB Water Drop - Water drop, but with pvp toggled on.

Anything else you would like to add: Yes I am 11 and I think I am mature enough to do this as well as trying my best to not be annoying. I like playing this server and I started playing on: August 14th, 2017. I would really like to be staff because I have been playing for a while and I know Clockyy. I am friends with BadBoyHalo as well so I thought I could help out with the server because I know them pretty well and I would really like to host these kinds of events that you guys have. Thank you for reading! :heart:

2 Likes

Hey!
I would recommend adding more detail to your application.

where it says

its asking to give an example of an event member doing something positive, for example, I asked @_MythicalSheep to host sumo when no other event member was on and she did.

I’d also recommend being more active with the community
Other than that you should be fine
I hope you don’t take this personal. Just trying to help!
Good Luck!

3 Likes

Umm…?

This is asking when you would host events. Most people give a schedule.

And?

This question is answered wrong. It’s asking what current event team members have you see that have done something positive.

Really? There’s nothing else you’d like to add?

Honestly I know you could’ve done better. It looks like you rushed. If I were you I’d take more time out of your day to create a better application.

I’m not voting, but I will give you some tips.

• spend time making your application.
  • read accepted applications. Do you see how much detail and effort they have? I highly recommend making your application with just as much detail.
  • why should we accept you over all the other 30 applicants?
  • bold (** bold**) your questions so they stand out from your answers.

Here are a few questions I’d recommend you answer.

• what would you do if you caught someone hacking in your event?
  • what would you do if you saw someone abusing in your event?
  • what would you do if some players weren’t listening to the rules and were holding everyone back?
  • what would you do if you were being spammed?
  • what would you do if someone kept asking to be tped back into the event because they “want a second chance”?

Good luck!

4 Likes

23_23 I like your Event Applyment and I think you would do great with the rank.

2 Likes

I hope I get :slight_smile:

1 Like

+1 You may be able to succeed. You typed a LOT and honestly the only downfall is the fact that you’re 11 but you do act pretty mature around me in all honesty so I think you’re good to go. Good luck on the staff app! -IceFox

1 Like
  • what would you do if you caught someone hacking in your event? I would get a staff on to ban that person.
  • what would you do if you saw someone abusing in your event? I would kick them from the event / ban them from event.
  • what would you do if some players weren’t listening to the rules and were holding everyone back? I would kick them from the event or mute them.
  • what would you do if you were being spammed? I would get a staff on to mute them.
  • what would you do if someone kept asking to be tped back into the event because they “want a second chance”? I would not tp them back in unless if the staff says to tp them in.
1 Like

+1 I Think 23_23 Can make it :wink: its REALLY Good love it
:kissing_heart:

2 Likes

+1 It looks like he can do good on the team hope you make it good luck. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks @111222333444 and @footballf150 :slight_smile:

1 Like

who are you lol -1

joined a day ago
probably asked all his friends, who also don’t play, to +1 his post and it’s pretty obvious

6 Likes

-1 a an ok app but you asked all of your friends to +1 you know how i know? Because they made theit account at almost all at the sane time ive only seen you on once. Work on activity and being the community
Nonetheless goodluck :four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

An okay app but it was not that clear, you could bold your questions and it will be better.

1 Like

I did not actually

1 Like

And I did not ask them to do that btw

1 Like

I highly doubt that
You told your friend bogorsmqall to +1

2 Likes

I did not I just told him to check it out sorry you think that

1 Like

But you do whatever you think is right

1 Like