I’ve finished the gif for you all :]

Pffftt it’s only been like 3 months since I said I was gonna make it for you all, but anyway here it is a cool epic un-coloured poster (hand drawn)

Stuff:

Where have I been?...........................Long story short *cough* depre- I mean NASA needed my smart self to come and help them make new projects! So yeah I was out in space you know having the time of my life 😎
25 Likes

Alright uh u can’t really see anything since it’s really bad but the people who are in it is:
Icebreaker420
Beelzebeel
HELIXED
McDonalds
Joekoe
ZombieBot1
Skopie
ImDark
Ironnose
Kiwidaturtle
Donutjack
Aquarist
Bearaddo
Ocr0
VioletRay
Aiadeva
Icepopcorn
Teenyrobot
Mysan731
Forfish
Myanisa
Candle

10 Likes

rotated the image for you :heart:

[EDIT]: Nice job on making the drawing :heart: I don’t usually pay attention to skins, so I don’t really recognize anybody, but I can tell from how you did my skin that you put in a lot of effort to try to draw everybody. The only thing that threw me off when I initially looked at this is the fact that my skin kind of looks like it has a mohawk, but it was just from the indent on my skin’s mask.

I think it’d be really cool if you did this again, but instead doing it in color! Whether that be anything from crayons to watercolor. Nonetheless, I think you did a spectacular job at drawing this! And this is definitely not because this is the first time someone has hand-drawn, let alone drawn my skin. Anyways, nice job and keep drawing my man! I’d love to see you draw more people in the community!

:heart:

8 Likes

AWWWW i love this so much :pleading_face: :purple_heart:

8 Likes

I love it, great job, the characters look so good and there’s so much detail

7 Likes

<3
And yeah sorry about ur skin heh, I just want to hug u, ur so nice with ur criticism <333

5 Likes

AWWW I love this so much!!! :purple_heart: really!! You’ve done a great job and this is so accurate! I do look up to Aia hehe :green_heart: :kiwi_fruit: :grin:

6 Likes

Omg this is AMAZING

4 Likes

your so talented omg- :pleading_face:

5 Likes

This is so amazing!!! :heart:

4 Likes

sadge when ur not apart of it :( but really cool drawing :D

4 Likes

IS THAT ME OVER THERE WOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

5 Likes

-1 I’m not part of it

aside from the fact that I’m NOT in it this poster is FIRE BRO!!! Keep up the work I really love your art style :+1:

Glad you’re back (I think)

4 Likes

Yoooooooo
This is superdupr coooooll B)

4 Likes

Wow! Your good at drawing. This should be like a poster at stores :o

4 Likes

This is so well made! :D

4 Likes

:OO amazing

3 Likes

This is …