I think I'm going to leave

https://youtu.be/a0abzoZKDvU

everyone on the server hates me and i’m a problematic person. They go as far as to do this (video) to me.

1 Like

Just know that I hate you too :))

1 Like

Why do you have the video running, but not giving it even half attention?
Could as well have turned it off for this recording.

if it’s you please stop.

What did you expect? You keep talking about x ray and such, so mods will be suspicious of you.

3 Likes

They would be watching him in spectator, not troll him by breaking his stuff and messing with him.

2 Likes

I honestly doubt a moderator would troll someone like this. (I know one mod has trolled me, but not after knowing me really well and knew I could take a joke, and it was harmless, unlike breaking blocks and such.)

This was probably a player with ++ rank, not a moderator, the player was using an invis pot and flying with the fly perk of ++.

2 Likes

isn’t that against the rules?

I believe the rules are on a “when you get caught” basis.

Mods- sorry for necroposting

This person has been trolling me for days. He’s been stealing my crops, doing this. He’s destroy my bed

This is actual abuse. Whoever this staff member is will most likely get demoted. Plus I’m 99 % sure it’s a staff member because
1.) They have the world edit axe
2.) They are destroying his blocks while most likely not added.

• How do you know this is a staff member?
  • That’s not the world edit axe, it’s just a normal wooden axe.
  • Why didn’t he claim his house? Obviously someone can get jailed for this type of stuff but it would have been smarter to just build a roof and claim his house.
  • The arrows don’t do damage to you, they just bounce back off so I’m confused as to whether he knew that or not.
  • This is most likely griefing but not abuse.

because when i go to the munchymc website and type in atterax he has no rank in game, and on the forums he is labeled as a forum mod, not a regular mod.

how would you know

stop replying to every single of my posts.

• ? I meant “how do you know the guy in the video is a staff member”
  • How would you know if that’s the world edit axe? I would assume it’s a normal wooden axe since I’m assuming that that’s a player.
1 Like

World edit axes ARE normal axes

But they were caught

It doesn’t seem like they used the “world edit axe” so there’s no way of knowing if it actually is one.
I don’t play survival so I might be wrong but it seems they haven’t claimed anything in the video, so anyone can break those blocks

I don’t understand how this explains anything about how you know the player trolling him is a staff member xD
Also I have event rank ;-;

Anyways, @Phycology make a report and/or ask a moderator to help you with this. And don’t necropost.

3 Likes