I think I will be a good leader and great improvement to the staff team please pick me to be on the team!

PREREQUISITE CHECKLIST: (answer the following)

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:

- Are you able to download and use TeamSpeak 3?:

ONLY ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IF YOU’VE ANSWERED ‘YES’ TO ALL OF THE ABOVE

**IGN:CoultM45

**Timezone:east

**Server(s) you would like to moderate:Munchymc

**How active can you be per week? at least 1 hour a day

**Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it: I was mod on a small server called ultimate escape and the owner liked me a lot on the staff team

**What is your knowledge of MunchyMC? It is a server with a great community who help each other out and it has a number of different gamemodes a lot of them involve pvp

**Do you have any Anticheat experience? not really but im a really fast learner

**Link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC: none I haven’t really run into any hackers in the few months I’ve played on the server

**Languages spoken: english and a little spanish

**Describe your contributions to MunchyMC thus far? so far I have helped a few new players with commands and helped them understand the format of the server

**What is your greatest strength? I have experience in this line of field and I am kind to other people and try to help in any way possible!

**Comment on your ability to work within a team: I have a lot of experience in working with other people and normally work well in groups

**What is your experience and knowledge of hacks? I know about hack clients and hacks I personally don’t use them and think their bad but I know a lot about hacks from friends and watching youtube videos!

You must answer these questions first and it has not been quite a month yet since you first joined.

1 Like

Your application is incomplete. You need to honestly answer the prerequisite checklist questions.

Denied. Unfortunately you haven’t met all the requirements in the prerequisite checklist.
You may reapply next season