I Need Your Help

MunchyMC Comunity I Need Your Help!
So I Want To Make A “Difrent Types Of Munchy Players” Video But I thought the comunity new more than me so comment some types of munchy players you encounterd. Such as “The Tryhard” “The Rage Quiter” ect :)

Best Regards
#JimmyForMedia

11 Likes

hehe nice idea , but idk any munchy types off the top of my head loool

6 Likes

Its Fine lol

6 Likes

the egg

9 Likes

100% going in the video

7 Likes

The try hard, the noob, the grinder, the mod, the scammer, the rage chatter, the rage quieter, the famous one, the toxic player… and that’s all I can think of off the top of my head rn

9 Likes

Alrighty, these are mostly from survival, but here ya go !
-the newcomer, usually is very sweet and asks lots of questions <3
-the helper, not as in staff helper to be clear, but any person who immediately helps ‘the newcomer’, they usually give very good tips, and sometimes give starter items away <3
-the gift giver, a very thoughtful & generous person who is very giving, and sometimes gives others presents <3
-the beggar, sadly there’s some bad apples, i guess the beggar would ask for items over and over again xD
-the person who leaves immediately, LOL this one’s mostly a joke, but there is occasions where someone joins and leaves before anyone can welcome them LMAO
hope this helps jimmy! <3 also lmk if you want other “types of players” from different game modes !

5 Likes

The hacker

6 Likes

I have brought new people to the forums #JimmyForMEdiaRank

5 Likes

The odd one
The one who try’s to hard

5 Likes

These are good ones, and 100% accurate xD

4 Likes

the @EvillRat

6 Likes

eg

Body unclear

4 Likes

The minimod

9 Likes

Oh also, the pacifist.

7 Likes

The hacker catcher
This person catches a crap ton of hackers, and usually has 10 back to back report in #Hacker-Reports … wait thats me

3 Likes

The teleporter main who does nothing but run away from you for eighteen hours and they stand still right until you get close to them and then they PEARL AWAY and they look so smug while looking at you and you try to catch up but they get one pearl every minute so there’s nothing you can do but wait for the sandstone to corner them except WAIT THEY’RE TELEPORTER SO THEY CAN JUST FLY ABOVE THE SANDSTONE so you finally reach them and are about to kill them and then you get killed by the sandstone because it’s been seventeen minutes of skin-shriveling agony

13 Likes

the kid who constantly screams “SKEPPY”

9 Likes

so you?

4 Likes

absolutely

5 Likes