I made a map that went from spawn to my base // Shop 63 Advertisement

I could probably do more maps, but it would cost me more iron and redstone, and then more paper, and then I would have to make more item frames, and then mark every time i past 8 chunks, et cetera, et cetera. I would do the mall too however, but it runs into the same issues, and space concerning where I could put it in my base. It could be cool to make a huge map of the area of spawn protection however.

Don’t mind the overlay on top of the map that has the halo on it: working on a mapart over my base.

Anyways, since I’m posting a map of my base, it makes it easier to get to my base, which I don’t really care about, but if you do want to go to my survival base, head west until you reach around -1700 ~ 250. You’ll obviously be able to see my base from afar, because the huge tower on my base, and because it is basically in the middle of the water. I should state this as well, but the little house that’s right next to the base is something I built as well. There’s also like 3 bases that are surrounding my base, which is kind of concerning, but sometimes I steal from them, because I can. Past my base, west, there is a claimed desert village. (Not claimed by me; I forgot who the guys are who claimed it.)

As well, I thought I should combine the post I was gonna make about my former book shop, Shop 63.
After many trials and tribulations, I finally decided to take the conduit that was in my base, and put it in my shop instead of finding one. Moving on to what I sell, I sell miscellaneous items such at redstone materials (pistons, hoppers, tripwire hooks, string, rails, etc.), Carved Pumpkins & Curse of Binding Carved Pumpkins, Fireworks (I am always out of stock because I sell them so cheap), Enderchests (Somehow, nobody really buys them, but they do sell for 1g for 2), Snow (layers), Mushroom Stew-related objects, and Armor Stands. Below are some screenshots.

I do as well sell Random Greek Mythology books for 10 gold, but if you want it cheap you can go to Serene’s Library on the warp totem where they sell for 1-2 gold less. As well, I don’t really have to advertise these, but the shop right next to mine (61) and above me (89) sell pretty good stuff. Respectively mapart and miscellaneous items (gunpowder/tnt, lily pads, ores, wood, and cheap obsidian).

Eh, I’m rambling on, so I’m gonna head out. I just wanted to show the “cool” map or whatever I made that depicted the distance between my base, and I completed that. Then I remembered the draft of advertising the newly-redesigned Shop 63 and incorporated it into this post. Anyways, I’ll stop here. I’ll probably drop a HTBWDIM or 2 and another BWDIM parody/clone. Beel, signing off. Ciao!

:heart:

7 Likes

doesnt like 3 signs and 4 chests do the job for sales, I mean gucci did it
(obviously I’m not jealous and very proud of u) (smH)

1 Like

Update: I also sell Mystery Boxes at Shop 63 :o

1 Like

If you wanted to make a map of the world i would sponsor you all the materials and 500 gold

1 Like

will take that into note :heart:

Update 10/30/21:

Edit 10/31/21 (legit 1 am or whatever):

2 Likes