I know another giveaway! (Closed)Winner is joshios

I dont wanna nominate myself i want Luga456 to be put in

1 Like

Well, boys and girls let put Luga in :smile:

I’m entering as Luga456

1 Like

i believe Qusax should win the giveaway because he is generous, helping, enthusiastic and all around a good guy. :smiley: :smiley: :wink: :wink: ( you should get it yourself bro <3)
or if u dont want to give it to yourself, someone like Thunderstrike137(ik he already has thug) or ElAceX or HikketX2 because they are all super nice, funny, helpful and genuine, (i dont know if ElAceX has a rank or not tho lol)
but if you chose my submission, just pick one from random out of these 3 :)

1 Like

@SpookyPotato69 Thanks! Yea thunderstrike137 has thug. I bought it for him xd.

1 Like

IGN - z0ne4

I would like to win so I could get a great start in the beginning of map 7 or 8 I forgot

1 Like

Not for myself but for my brother, if i win send it to Skeppyy14

1 Like

I would like to enter Luga456

2 Likes

I would also like to enter Luga456!!

1 Like

Entering Luga456 XD

i like to dab dab

edit:
edited “xD” since luga uses “XD” instead of “xD”

1 Like

I would like to enter Sleet. For the money on PayPal so he can purchase an unban.

1 Like

Is Luga actually going to be added 6 times?

1 Like

yes mom

That’s quite unfair daughter

1 Like

Ill enter Luga456 again

1 Like

I want to enter Technoblade

1 Like

It’s not fair how people can enter others in. That’s like entering on an alt 6 different times. Is that allowed? Literally gives no one else a good chance to win.

2 Likes

Username: TheTimeDefender
Discord: TheTimeDefender#1089

Reason: Why do I think I should win? I’m active and I’m curious to know what it’s like to have i! That’s about it. It’s very generous of you to be doing this giveaway! Kind Regards TheTimeDefender

1 Like

Also, If I am that lucky duck that wins this would it be possible to get 1 month of Legend Globally instead of savage on prison. If not that’s alright :slight_smile:

1 Like

A lot of people just love luga :man_shrugging:

1 Like