I just made this video, please give feedback :) (It isn't near done)

6 Likes

I like the video so far!
Since it’s a funny moments video it’s purpose is to be as funny as possible. Soo I’d say add a few memes/ funny sounds!

2 Likes

The video is really cool!
Like Joekoe said, add some sounds like the “Nope” meme to make the funny have a emphasis on the video.
Also, I love the editing and its a pretty high quality and entertaining video.
Keep up the good work!

1 Like

I like it! I think something that could improve it is increasing the tension by cutting out all of the stuff that isn’t part of the funny moment, and also going through the clips faster. Overall great video though!

1 Like

One thing I’d recommend doing is majorly decreasing the time per clip.
You currently have 30~ seconds per clip, when a lot of that is wasted on you gathering loot or building up which is not very entertaining nor adding much.

I’d also say the background music is a bit unfitting, with a lot of hyper music being placed on, as I mentioned earlier, you building up and gathering loot which is, unfortunately, what WoolWars is kind of all about.

One last thing I’d recommend adding is some better transitions.

Besides that, I like it a lot!

6 Likes

Thanks everyone for their replies
My editing software has 233 transition effects, and the ability to make custom ones, so I might take advantage of that.
Also yes I will definitely make it more funny xd

And the music needs to be adjusted
I think that some parts of the building up is good enough, I like the first clip where I build up while trying to be hit off, but doing that small clutch lol

Working on gathering more clips, and putting them all together is the hard part.

1 Like

Maybe if you tried TODAYS SPONSOR FILMORA
FILMORA IS GOD TIER EDITING SOFTWARE (IDK ACTUALLY LOL)

1 Like

I use Filmora to edit my videos. It’s the first one I’ve ever used soo can’t really tell if it’s good.
But it’s perfect for beginners C:

2 Likes

I use filmora, but with custom Green screens I made in adobe premiere pro

1 Like