I just died... again

Welp it happend again.
Even with a rank this time!
Now Im not saying “PLEASE DO ROLLBACK I LOST MY STUFF”! Because I know everyone dies with there stuff once in a while.
So how I died was it was going normal, and I was just walking around one of the towns I live in.
But someone put there pufferfish in a hole EVERYWHERE! And I dont mean a pufferfish in 4 block hole no it was like 20 pufferfish all smashed into each other in a 4 block hole. And I stepped a little to close from running and all the pufferfish posioned me and I had 1 and a half hearts.
Im freaking out like, “OMG WHAT IF I DIE, I BETTER GO GET SOME FOOD!!!”, because by then I had no food I ate all of it so I was gonna head over to the comunity garden and farm us some wheat.
As I did that and I farmed all the way up to the end a berry bush, RIGHT THERE, just kills me since I was on half a heart.
Im freaking out like “OMG I GOTTA GET THERE FAST OMG”, but of course the one and only item clear was like, Item Clear in 15 secs. Im now like oh frick…
I get to spawn so fast my fingers are going insane! I then as Im trying to click on the totem the garden but since Im going so fast freaking out I pressed a shop right next to the garden totem. now the item clear is doing 3, 2, 1, Cleared all items.
And thats how I died and lost my stuff tbh it sounds like a dramatic story even though its just a game.
But I did have fully enchanted netherite boots so.
But uh thanks for listening to this and thank you.

1 Like

click this for part 2: WTHECK HOOOOOOOW! (Part 2 of I just died... again.)

1 Like

I also just realized I could have done /back ._.

3 Likes