I am making a video base on the Comments in MunchyMC forum

Hoi Everyone :smiley:

I am going to make a video base on how creative you all can be in MunchyMC forum (because I am bored lmao) and here is how you can participate in my YouTube video.
I am going to read through all the comments in this post and try to draw anything that you guys had replied (of course only if the thing that you replied is possible to be drawn). You all can put anything in the comment, and I would react to YOUR FRIST Drawable comment and try to draw it out and put it in the video.

Rules for the comments:

1. If the thing that you put is impossible to be drawn, I will not draw it (Example: “idk”, “a very long story”
  2. My channel is family friendly so if I consider the thing you put in the comment is NOT family friendly, I will also NOT draw it.
  3. Be creative :smiley:

*Deadline will be on 1/13 12am PST so anything beyond that day will NOT be count as a participation within my video

Have Fun :smiley:

15 Likes

bbhf makes a casserole for grandpa gc :weary:

5 Likes

Para sleeping or crying
Cause this is my everyday routine :+1:

4 Likes

kiwi.

9 Likes

A rat that has taken over the world :) (A evil rat)

5 Likes

A cat knocking stuff off tables.

4 Likes

cloud .

5 Likes

turtle

4 Likes

The moon, eating a pie.

6 Likes

Me eating breakfast except the food on my pate and fork is a bunch of woolwars players

5 Likes

I just ate Taco Bell, worried about my rectum combusting

3 Likes

YESS

1. Make skeppy and a6d holding a 14 pointing it at bbh with a (if u cant draw its fine) woolwars back round, like one of the maps they played on during there 1v1v1 videos.
  2. If u dont want to do that one then do one where skeppy is saying “ur too slow in the head” to a6d while playing wool wars. Either or idk.
4 Likes

lamo, thats funny.

4 Likes

You killing me in a wool wars game. (Or the other way around if you want)

3 Likes

Duck.

6 Likes

an extremely large square, with smaller squares inside it, and smaller squares inside them, and smaller squares inside them, and smaller squares inside them

3 Likes

Jimmy in A woolwars map and throwing a enderpearl at a person in the distance with both having armor and the map being colosem map( THIS TOTTALY ISNT FOR A NEW PFP NAHHHH

3 Likes

Mddey with glasses

Yes.

5 Likes

A stick figure saying the word me. Why? You ask? It’s for all the past present and future replies of all the people who well respond with “me”

3 Likes

penguins. :penguin:

4 Likes